Login

How long before you say stop

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, You are greeted at the door after a long day. A hot bath and your favorite drink is already prepared. Smooth jazz is playing in the background, while you are helped out of your clothes and led to the bath. Your shoulders, neck and scalp are massaged while you soak. You are helped out of the bath when finished, dried off with a soft towel and led to the bedroom in candle light where, beginning at your toes, and slowly, methodically, moving over your entire body drawing all your senses to their peak you are massaged. Being careful not to go too near the sensual areas until you are so relaxed your body is begging to electrified by the light touch to your nipples and breasts, and then finishing off by spending much time and attention to your vagina, inside and out. It will not stop until you say so. How long will you last?
Head Nurse
0 likes
Depends. How was my day at work? How tired am I? If its a typical shift, I'm dead tired, and haven't eaten in 12 hr+.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok, normal, not too stressful day and dinner is ready first.
Lurker
0 likes
DAMN!! That sounds like heaven to me! You definitely would have me seduced. I think I could last at least several orgasms worth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Awesome. How orgasms till full collaps
Lurker
0 likes
To quote the owl from the Tootsie Pops commercial "The world may never know"