bushy women

last reply
16 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Engineer
0 likes
guys would u like a bushy women with hell lot of hair in her underarms and pubic area ?????????????
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
0 likes
Sure. Public area especially. I love it when it's hairy down there.

I might offer to give her a hand with shaving the underarms, though.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't mind a naturally hairy woman. I once knew one whose pubic hair could harbor wildlife. It didn't - she kept it clean, and right after I would cum it was a delight to play with, all thick and gooy.
Lurker
0 likes
A hairy woman is not for me. I like the pits smooth - I love to lick them - and her pussy even smoother. I love to lick that too!!!
0 likes
Quote by Bad_4You
A hairy woman is not for me. I like the pits smooth - I love to lick them - and her pussy even smoother. I love to lick that too!!!

For my part, I love the way a full bush looks and how it feels when I run my fingers though it (pubic we're talking here, not so much the pits).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Give me a cunt with hair long beautiful hair Love it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For going down on I find hair undesirable.
For some pain play it can be fun. (Pulling on a small handful to cause some pain while massaging her g spot).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Certainly not , silky smooth is my taste
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
underarms and legs clean please bush down low as long as it is kept under control
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Betcha your woman loves to hear you talk like that!

Yeah, he's a real peach ain't he?

Dude, you're alright....... for a wise ass from Tarranna.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by BikeBoy

He should change his forum rank from wise ass to butt hurt.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Willy6941
I don't mind a naturally hairy woman. I once knew one whose pubic hair could harbor wildlife. It didn't - she kept it clean, and right after I would cum it was a delight to play with, all thick and gooy.

0 likes
Quote by BikeBoy

Yeah, he's a real peach ain't he?

Well thankfully I am a transplant here, I am a western boy. I know just how much people from western Canada are born and raised to despise the "big smoke".

Always nice to see another canuck here!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Fuck all that.

KILL IF OFF!

With a hedge trimmer!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Betcha your woman loves to hear you talk like that!

And btw she does