17 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Your score is: 10

What does your score mean?

Do you even have a nervous system? It doesn’t matter how loud the bang or creak is as you’re trying to nod off – you don’t even flinch. Even if you’ve just watched the scariest movie of all time, you know it’s just Hollywood at its best and that it’s over as soon as you turn it off. In other words, you’re as cool as a black cat when it comes to scary stuff – it takes a lot more than a haunted house or a dark, spooky night to make you jump. Although it would be really boring watching a horror movie with you, you’re definitely someone we’d want by our side when things go bump in the night!

This is how to deal with "ghosts":

Lurker
0 likes
Cool one Rocco going to send this one to a friend I scored 25
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I scored a 45:

Although you’re not a total sissy when it comes to scary stuff, you do get scared now and then. You may not jump or scream for your mommy everytime you watch a scary movie or when something goes bump in the night, but it does leave your nerves a little frayed. (Don’t worry, you can admit it to us – we won’t tell anyone). Overall however, you’re pretty much as cool as a black cat when it comes to scary stuff, and even if something does freak you out, you’re probably one of those rational people who always has a reasonable explanation for every creaky sound or ghost story that you hear.

I think this is a bit off being I am a HUGE scaredy cat! HUGE!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A 15 for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Your Score is: 35

Do you even have a nervous system? It doesn’t matter how loud the bang or creak is as you’re trying to nod off – you don’t even flinch. Even if you’ve just watched the scariest movie of all time, you know it’s just Hollywood at its best and that it’s over as soon as you turn it off. In other words, you’re as cool as a black cat when it comes to scary stuff – it takes a lot more than a haunted house or a dark, spooky night to make you jump. Although it would be really boring watching a horror movie with you, you’re definitely someone we’d want by our side when things go bump in the night!
Lush Legend
0 likes
(I got the same thing Merry...lol)

Your Score is: 35

[IMG]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn15/harleyrider_2008/evilgrin0041.gif[/IMG]
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Your score is: 0

And I have slept in a bed somebody had died in 3 days earlier ....
Lurker
0 likes
I wanna see you jump and scream, Pix-O-Rotic.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes

Please enjoy my current story competition entry:

Alisha Unleashed

Book Four in the Mac and Grace Saga begins:

Boardrooms & Boudoirs

And the latest micros:

Sheer Perfection & Still Fuckin’ Hot

Fireworks & Bliss

Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
I wanna see you jump and scream, Pix-O-Rotic.

Scare me bad enough and you will see it happen! And believe me, it does not take much! LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
I scored a 5 with the same answer as rocco
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't even need to take this test because I am a big wuss!!!! I don't watch scary movies because they scare me!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
This is how to deal with "ghosts":

First off Rocco, take it from me, does not work.

Second, my score was 15. Mostly because they had nothing that said I don't generally go to horror movies because they are soooooo borrrring!

Finally, interesting test. I have meant several dozen ghosts irl but only two have scared the shit outta me!

An yes, in on a previous website (life) my name was ghosthunter
Lurker
0 likes
So you do believe in ghosts?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
So you do believe in ghosts?

Yes, because I have seen more than one and felt much more than could be explained.
Lurker
0 likes
okay.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My scor was a 0 yea. But there are thing that I can't explain.
Carpe Diem

Red out