Login

Foot play?

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My girlfriend absolutely loves it and gets super turned on. when I rub her feet, suck on her toes, and kiss her feet. How many ladies out there get turned on when a man rubs, sucks, or kisses on there feet? I also enjoy it when she rubs my penis with her feet. Would you enjoying giving your man a footjob?
Lurker
0 likes
No and No. It's not something I've ever been curious about.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love a good foot rub and I'll be totally grateful, but I won't get turned on by it.
If you want to suck on my toes or kiss my feet, then I really must insist its after a pedicure. But I don't get turned on by it either.
I'm not against foot play but it just doesn't do anything for me.
Lurker
0 likes
My feet are not really very erogenous zones for me. So no, I would also not get turned on by a foot rub. That said I did date a guy who had a giant jacuzzi and he really like it when I would play with his penis with my feet. I could bring him to a full erection and see him get turned on. That was normally the signal that he was about to turn his attention more fully to me. So in that way I did get to benefit a lot from foot play.
Lurker
0 likes
No thank you...my feet and foot play are off limits.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I heard Fergie enjoyed it.

I have really sensitive feet. always tickles me when my feet are touched. so i don't think giggling is a real turn on for the man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife used to suck my toes, Oh how sexy that was. She did it to my friend too, and he said he loved having her suck his toes.
Lurker
0 likes
Weird. I'm sorry, but that's my opinion on the matter. I just have always hated feet. I mean. They are covered in germs. Yuck. lol. But hands are a whole different matter. Hands are amazing biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
I actually love this. Hubs rubs my feet all of the time as part of foreplay. He sucks my toes and licks my arch. He kisses my ankles. Sigh...Of course I would never ask him to do it after I just took of my sneakers...that is just unkind.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NickiC
I actually love this. Hubs rubs my feet all of the time as part of foreplay. He sucks my toes and licks my arch. He kisses my ankles. Sigh...Of course I would never ask him to do it after I just took of my sneakers...that is just unkind.

Mmmm wanna stroke my dick with your feet.