Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Members posting underage images or discussing underage activities, are REPORTED to the POLICE

last reply
1 reply
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
I'd like to remind everyone here, that chat rooms are monitored, private and instant messages are reported by members, and profiles are regularly checked for underage images / posts.

Thankfully we haven't had many cases over the last 8 years.

However, this week, one of our moderators is going to court on our behalf, to help prosecute a sex offender. The FBI have been tracking this person for a while on other sites, and coupled with evidence we've submitted from their "chats" here, it's a given that person is going to end up behind bars. That's exactly where they belong.

This is a warning to such people, we report all offenders to the police.

Those who are into their underage role-playing activities, might want to pay heed to this notice too.

Thank you for your time.

Nicola
Lurker
0 likes
Bravo!! Great job for spotting him!
I said on many occassions that I feel safe here, and having site rules is one of the reasons.
Congrats to Lush team!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
There aren't enough superlatives to express my delight at reading this. "Thank you and well done" doesn't come anywhere close, but it must suffice!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Wonderful work, mods and Nic!

Hope this court case puts him away!
Matriarch
0 likes
It's interesting you assume it's a male.

The 2 who have been recently reported, one is female, one male.
Lurker
0 likes
I applaud everyone responsible here for their efforts in protecting those who cannot protect themselves.

Matriarch
0 likes
It's our moral obligation to treat these matters with the utmost seriousness, and we do just that.

The fact one of our (US) moderators was willing to represent us in court, speaks volumes.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by nicola
It's interesting you assume it's a male.

The 2 who have been recently reported, one is female, one male.

I was thinking the same thing, Nic.

Good on Lush!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I hope both spend a long time behind those bars and that others take heed of the excellent job done by the staff here as a whole.
Matriarch
0 likes
A reminder to our community that we take these matters very seriously.

Offenders who think they might be protected by using a VPN service, are sadly mistaken.

We have close contacts with authorities in the US, Canada, UK and Australia, and WILL REPORT all individuals who post underage images.

Be warned.