Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever left your sex toy out, and have it found by another person?

last reply
111 replies
14.0k views
1 watcher
3 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Did they confront you, and what did you say?

Yeah it happened to me, it was kind of a funny response that I had, and she believed me!

I'll post the story in a bit, but am curious if this has happened to you?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes, it's happened a few times but the most embarrassing and most humiliating time was when it was my teenage son!!!! I still cringe thinking about that day - ugh. Thankfully, we have a close relationship and we talk openly about a great many things. It definitely wasn't my favourite talks but it was it was. Now a days, he avoids my room like the plague "just in case". Live and learn my son, live and learn ;)
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Yes, it's happened a few times but the most embarrassing and most humiliating time was when it was my teenage son!!!! I still cringe thinking about that day - ugh. Thankfully, we have a close relationship and we talk openly about a great many things. It definitely wasn't my favourite talks but it was it was. Now a days, he avoids my room like the plague "just in case". Live and learn my son, live and learn ;)

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah

I lived with my grandmother at the time.

We didn't talk about it.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
my nephew found my toy box, very awkward!!!!
Story Verifier
0 likes
We came back from the store to find our 8 year old son sitting on our bed giving himself a massage with our vibrator. His sister was not paying attention to him.

That took a little fast talking to get around. It embarrassed us for a short time then we just laughed at it.
I am always a gentleman.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yeh this happened to a friend of mine. She had an egg vibrator which was broken but left it in her drawers. Her parents found it, and she panicked hard, I gave her the backup story of trying to explain that it wad a hand held light that broke. They never confronted her though
Lurker
0 likes
Had a female roommate once who had a cat. Like a lot of cats, this one liked to play games. Let me know he wanted out and then ran into roomie's bedroom to hide. I went in and he went under the headboard. I got down on all fours to pull him out, but grabbed hold of roomie's vibrator instead. A bit suprising, but kinda exciting for me too in my early 20's. I must admit I gave it a sniff. The alluring smell made me want to give her a taste, which I never did unfortunately.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I found my wife's favorite vibrator on our bed one night when I climbed in. She was quite embarrassed but we laughed and put it to good use.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pj2012
I found my wife's favorite vibrator on our bed one night when I climbed in. She was quite embarrassed but we laughed and put it to good use.

I say she planned it. Lol.
Lurker
0 likes
I have left my toys out on purpose a few times always leads to a hot time
Lurker
1 like
daughter found my wifes toy drawer. We started missing toys
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have forgotten my toy out. And my male neighbor stopped by and found it laying between the cushions of the couch.
Lurker
0 likes
roommate and boyfriend
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, but three days later, I realized she probably was never coming back!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my mom once found a red 2 headed dildo in my bed, she freaked out, mostly because she had always made my bed for me while i was in school and she figured shed had touched my sheets so many times she must have stuck her hnds allover my dried juices
0 likes
omg yes!! it wasn't really out but my daughter and her friend found it..my rabbit

thank goodness they were a little bit too young to understand what that bunny was for..
Love Bug
0 likes
When my son was five he broke his handcuffs, I came into the room to catch him using my fuzzy black handcuffs. Giggles. Too funny. I had to be very creative in explaining why he could not use mine. Proud parenting moment. Someday he will tell his shrink all about it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes, left my dildo on my bed in hotel.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
LOL. yes! My older brother had stopped by my house to check on something and the info was on my laptop. I had it open in my bedroom and casually told him to come on back. he was following me, then next thing i know he is by the front door again and says i can just email him the info. i couldn't figure out what happened, then i realized. On my dresser was a fucking machine that my husband built me, complete with a dildo attachment in prominent view. We never spoke about it, and he has never ventured too far into my house again.
"Things that are acceptable to the masses are generally mediocre" Dita Von Teese

To Read my Famous story "Amys first time" click here
Click here for "Amy's Awakening"
Follow this link for part 3, "Amys Arousal"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never left one out, but I am sure my daughter found my dildo and used it on a number of occasions....I sometimes found my dresser drawer in disarray and I know I never left it that way...On her 18th birthday and before she left for college I got her, her very own...I wish I had a picture of her blushing then..lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes, I got a massage from this girl and it was still in the shower on the tub, and she had to go pee, so I know she seen it, though she never commented on it. But I mentioned it and the next time she gave me a massage, I had her fuck me with it, which was her first time doing such a thing. I asked her what she thought and she said she was really getting into it. Now she wants me to use a vibe on her clitty, while I use a dildo in her pussy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jennilovestoplay
I never left one out, but I am sure my daughter found my dildo and used it on a number of occasions....I sometimes found my dresser drawer in disarray and I know I never left it that way...On her 18th birthday and before she left for college I got her, her very own...I wish I had a picture of her blushing then..lol

The same thing happened to me. And once I figured out which daughter it was I bought one and left it on her bed with a note saying "Now you don't have to borrow mine anymore." She was very embarrassed............... but Happy, HAHA!!
Lurker
0 likes
More than once! Once while having sex in the bed and my husband rolled onto my vibe and said what's this (oops forgot to put that away) another time I left it out on the bathroom sink, then after a recent move my daughter found my "toy box" and pulled out a new vibrator that was a gift to me and ran into the other room asking what this was to my husband and I. I nearly fainted!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ha! Oh yes! Been found all over the house, had one fall out of my handbag in Frasers, and worst of all was being woken by my sis while my knickers where down and my favourite rabbit firmly worked inside me! The shame!!! x
Try before you buy x
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
When I was living at home, our new Yellow Labrador puppy had a knack for rummaging through drawers and cupboards. He once got a hold of one of my vibes from my 'fun box' under the bed, and carried it quite proudly downstairs and into the living room.
My mum was in there, having an afternoon chat over tea and biscuits with three of her friends.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have any but regularly find my house-mate's around. I take them and hold them to ransom! It's amazing what she'll do to get them back...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz
When I was living at home, our new Yellow Labrador puppy had a knack for rummaging through drawers and cupboards. He once got a hold of one of my vibes from my 'fun box' under the bed, and carried it quite proudly downstairs and into the living room.
My mum was in there, having an afternoon chat over tea and biscuits with three of her friends.

OMG Liz! You cant just leave it at that. What did mom say?
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

OMG Liz! You cant just leave it at that. What did mom say?

"Lizzy?"

"Yeah?!"

(I was desperately trying to convince him to trade a shortbread cookie for my sex toy at this point.)

"I think you should put that away, sweetie."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This thread rocks, just sayin'!