Login

Not another threesome/lifestyles question from a confused husband

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
OK I have to ask this of the ladies in the Lush community and keeping in mind not all of you are in the alternative lifestyles however it very much a sex positive atmosphere. So for those of you that have been or are currently in the lifestyles these questions are directed to you

In the beginning (I am assuming (I know, ass of you and me)) when the subject was raised by the male side of the partnership there was reluctance on the part of the ladies side as per the norms I have read here and elsewhere.

So ladies what happened to overcome the reluctance that allowed you to carry through with it?

Last one ladies, does being able to separate love and affection from sex make a deference to you?
Lurker
0 likes
I am living "the lifestyle" I have a husband and boyfriend. We don't/have yet to all be together at the same time.... It is in the works and has been openly discussed and agreed upon to move forward with it.... I don't really remember how it all came about, it just happened! I was married 4 years, got a crush on an old "friend". My husband began calling him my boyfriend and it stuck... I would see him every few months in the beginning but it's becoming more frequent(he lives a few hours away)... He just fits in... It been almost a year and a half and going great

As for keeping love and affection separate from sex!?!? Not possible for me... I have never had sex with someone for the sake of sex! It's not me.... There is always an emotional attachment to my lovers.

Cheers