0 likes

Do you want/have children?

57 votes remaining
Yes (59 votes) 104%
No (18 votes) 32%
Maybe (7 votes) 12%
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Desires, arousal, penises, vaginas, cum, boobies...

Sex is a whole lot of fun, but we often forget about the biological purpose behind it : procreation.

So, do you want or have children? Why or why not?

I'm asking mainly because I'm curious to know if for you having children might go against your sexual habits. I watched a documentary about this subject a while ago, and many men/women explained they didn't want children to remain free and promiscuous. Some women also feared that getting pregnant and giving birth might alterate their bodies.

===========================================================================================================

Me personally, I would absolutely love to have two daughters. I know I can't predict the gender of my children, but I sincerely have a preference for girls. My dream is to be the dependable male in a house full of beautiful and lovely ladies. I know girls can provoke a lot of drama, but I'm sure I would enjoy every moment of it. Boys would only be lazy, steal my car keys, and cum on my sofa.

I'm not sure any of this is going to happen though, for personal reasons. I chose 'Maybe'.

Note : Posting pictures of children is strictly prohibited by LushStories. Please follow this rule and keep this conversation ethical, sane and mature.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Right now in my life, hell no.

In the future, definitely yes.

I'd love to have a couple of kids someday. I think that raising children is one of the main joys of life. Getting to hold a tiny little baby that looks similar to you seems incredibly amazing.

But, kids do cost quite a bit. If I'm just barely scraping by on my own or with my future husband than I probably wouldn't want to have any kids until I was more financially stable.
0 likes
Yes, I would love to have children one day in the near future
Lurker
0 likes
I am a mom to 4 boys. I wanted to be a mom for as long as I can remember. It is the hardest, trying, exhausting, most wonderful, joy filled job I could ever dream of. Having my boys did not steal my sex drive. It did alter my body shape a bit especially since the last two were twins. But it's nothing that plastic surgery could not take care of if I wished. I would not even think twice about having them all at a young age. Did I miss the "bar/club" scene in my 20's? Sure I did but now in my 40's I can have both. I can enjoy my life and my boys.
My boys are not lazy, one has stolen my car keys before and they all know they damn well better not get cum on my couch.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't have any because I am unable to. I want children, but because I am 29 now and without a partner, the chances of me being able to adopt are getting slimmer. I always wanted to be a mother and always wanted a daughter.
Lurker
0 likes
Like Trinket, I am unable to have children. I love children, and would love to have some of my own. It's just not in the cards for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have two sons and a grandaughter and wouldnt give them up for nothing it was the biggest joy of my life
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have 3 wonderful daughters. When I was young I really didn't plan on having kids. But they are the best thing that ever happened to me!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Red_Dragon
I have two sons and a grandaughter and wouldnt give them up for nothing it was the biggest joy of my life

So true...

I have a son, daughter and a grandaughter, the biggest joy of my life...
Mazztastic
0 likes
I have two beautiful daughters. They were planned though, but like Nikki says, they are the best thing that ever happened to me and something I am really proud of.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have two daughters love them both, of course. Both have partners and own homes now. Lunches out are getting dear ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I have six sons and three daughters. The teenagers are occasionally avaiable for adoption. I love my kids and being a dad and spending meaningful time with them.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
I have 3 beautiful children 2 daughters and 1 son, they are the most precious things in my life.

A friend bought me a book after I had my 1st child, my daughter and the book said that to become a mother is for god to take your heart and give it arms and legs and its so true, my heart has blessed me 3 times.

My heart goes out to both Trinket and lisad83 that sadly for whatever reasons you are unable to experience this joy for yourselves. I sincerely hope that you will be able to organise an adoption/surrogacy or perhaps even foster. There are many unloved children out there in need of love and care. Hugs to you both.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eventually I would like a progeny to call my own yes. Though not for a few years yet I think.
Lurker
0 likes
I have two daughters and a son. All surprises. Wouldn't change anything.
Site administrator
0 likes
Two boys here that live with their mother .. 21 and 25. Sometimes I feel they are all I have and yes I love them to bits.
CurlyFries
0 likes
2 boys, 2 girls. Of course it made changes to my body, but not as much as it made changes to my life. Well worth the trade off. They aggravate me more than anyone in the world can, and they make me happier than anyone. They're pretty cool people if I don't say so myself.

It absolutely put a damper on my sex life when they were young, but there are different seasons in your life to go through.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I have 2 children. A boy and a girl. Love them to pieces.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i'm up for adoption if anyone wants a 31 year old daughter who acts like she's about 8!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i'm up for adoption if anyone wants a 31 year old daughter who acts like she's about 8!

*gets your room ready*

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

*gets your room ready*

i want it pink, with lots of disney stuff and curtains and lace and kitties!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Absolutely no bloody way!!!
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i want it pink, with lots of disney stuff and curtains and lace and kitties!

Yeah yeah, I can do that, but don't be thinking you'll be getting things ALL your way!!
(I'm quite strict, but fair)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Yeah yeah, I can do that, but don't be thinking you'll be getting things ALL your way!!
(I'm quite strict, but fair)

*squeal* i love you, Mum! biggrin and yes, i do expect to be spanked when i misbehave, in fact, i insist on it!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Absolutely no bloody way!!!

curmudgeon! smile

Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by sprite

*squeal* i love you, Mum! biggrin and yes, i do expect to be spanked when i misbehave, in fact, i insist on it!

You can even have a pet, if you're good... Damn, I'll even throw in a spanking if you're good too
Lurker
0 likes
Me I want! Twins, A girl and a guy. Then another one of either gender. *sighs dreamily*
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I want children. In fact I want to be young mum. I would love to have five kids, 2 boys and 3 girls. Children are awesome and are the loveliest thing ever. I'm just terrified that I won't be able to take good care of them and be the mother they need.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. . .I want children one day. I can't let my parents essence on this earth just die with me.