world of masturbation

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi Girls,

In our world of masturbation and now I think we are a more open society. Do we masturbate ourselves better than another person doing it for us. Do us men hit the spots needed to bring our ladies off. Or is it a case of wait until being alone to satisfy ones needs.
I do think this question can apply to both sexes.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Sorry friend, I can't help you out on that one. I was diagnosed schizophrenic in my early adulthood and have been living in a world of leprechauns since.

Hopefully someone will soon invent a pill that will take me back to the real world. The world of masturbation, that is.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Ok, a rare moment of sanity...

I do somehow believe that no one is better than our ownself to 'masturbate'. Basically, no one knows better than us where, how and at which pace we want our genitals to be stimulated.

However, when the job is offered by another person, it brings the experience to a completely different level ; being pleasured by another person is a great experience on its own, plus we can't exactly expect the movements our partner will make, which is very stimulating and brings a thrilling element of surprise. At least that's how it is for me when I'm being offered a handjob.

Sex is also always more enjoyable with a partner, in my opinion, as it allows a beautiful erotic connection. With one girlfriend I had, when we were both feeling romantic, she used to sit on me with my penis in her ass, and she was moving very slowly up and down while I was caressing her pussy (see the picture below). It felt as if I was a woman masturbating her ownself, which was great and very romantic (for both of us).

CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by bignuts
Hi Girls,

In our world of masturbation and now I think we are a more open society. Do we masturbate ourselves better than another person doing it for us. Do us men hit the spots needed to bring our ladies off. Or is it a case of wait until being alone to satisfy ones needs.
I do think this question can apply to both sexes.

Of course, I do it better, because I have A LOT of practice; however, it's always more exciting to have someone do it for me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I can make myself cum faster than anyone else and harder too but there is no substitute for sharing the experience with another.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No one can get me off like me, however I would a lot rather a man listen as he is pleasing me and give me what I need.