Humming during oral sex?

last reply
9 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A little while ago when I was giving my wife oral I had the idea to hum, hoping that maybe the vibration would give her a little extra stimulation. My wife said she loved it, but she's never been really out in the open about her sexual do's and don'ts. So girls, has a guy ever hummed while giving you oral, and did it really make that much of a difference?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
They do send tiny vibrations that work well for be in the beginning of oral sex. Humming doesn't do much for me when I'm really worked up, but it does help me get there.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I generally hum Stairway to Heaven when I go down on a lady.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
he has and yes it was enjoyable but there is a certain stage where its me humming out instructions soprano comes to mind
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Which tune would you hum? If a woman began humming a recognizable melody while she was going down on me or while I was fucking her brains out...

It would probably be a bummer - as her mind would have to be elsewhere and that would be a good sign that I wasn't involved in her brain.

Then again, maybe she's just really good at multi-tasking.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I like to hum John Philip Sousa tunes while giving oral to my wife. She really gets off when I hum Stars and Stripes Forever. Of course I have to stop to do the ka-ching symbols clash at the end. Also humming the William Tell Overture sends her into orgasmic bliss.

Seriously, don't hum when doing oral sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Buz you are so damn funny!!!

I myself love to hum giving my man oral pleasure!!
and I know he loves it too!!!
So go ahead and hum away:
Yes I like it too
“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability.”

My Poems: ENJOY
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/where-do-i-belong.aspx
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/just-say-youre-mine.aspx
Cheeky Chick
1 like
I love when a man hums and moans for me when he's going down on me. I also do the same when I go down on a man. I think that if you’re going to bother, you should use all of your mouth. Lips, tongue, teeth, throat, moaning, humming, etc. Go for it, blow their minds with your mouth! Don’t be a cardboard box.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I guess the vibrations from humming would be a bit like having a vibrator on low - which can be really sensual and arousing. I don't think anyone's ever done it to me, but I might try dropping a hint next time...

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

They're called "hummers" for a reason. I love humming.