0 likes
What position gets you off the most?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Love me some Doggy
Lurker
0 likes
Which ever one she likes the most.

Truly, I don't care whether she wants me on top, beside or behind her or she wants to go cowgirl, if she likes a certain position more I say go for it

Course at my age, some of the stuff in the Kama Sutra is right out the window, I am NOT limber anymore
0 likes
Cowgirl. Provide the best view of her body for me and my hands are free to roam.
Lurker
0 likes
Doggy gets me off the quickest
Lurker
0 likes
with a lady that's as beautifull as you,i,d prefer you on top so u could use my cock as you pleased for your enjoyment
Lurker
0 likes
Doggy style has to be a classic favourite of mine...then maybe her legs closed together over my shoulders.
Lurker
0 likes
Missionary, doggy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
doggy style sends me to real organsm
Lurker
0 likes
My preference would be doggie style as the penetration is deeper. I like to wear Stockings and suspenders for his added enjoyment ;)
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Anastasia111
My preference would be doggie style as the penetration is deeper. I like to wear Stockings and suspenders for his added enjoyment ;)

As my wife would say!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JasonM
Which ever one she likes the most.

Truly, I don't care whether she wants me on top, beside or behind her or she wants to go cowgirl, if she likes a certain position more I say go for it

Course at my age, some of the stuff in the Kama Sutra is right out the window, I am NOT limber anymore

I tried the lotus(I think). My cock inserted, both standing on the right foot left legs around the back of your partners waist. Every time I moved we fell over. Funny but definitely not sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
Cowgirl....for viewing, reverse cowgirl. Like to have her tits in my face as I'm sliding her wet cunt up and down my hard cock!
Lurker
0 likes
I like the woman on top, that way she can set her pace.
I love to see her tits in my face and help guide her hips up and down.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
close run thing between Doggie or Cowgirl - just lurv the access the latter gives for titty fondling...

Oh Dear! Excuse me while I go lie down in a dark room......
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I LOVE to be on my back with my legs spread wide open
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love me some doggy style and cowgirl...mmmmm both great views ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Rider....with added features like a good clitty rub....or with legs wrapped around me against a wall.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like her on her back with her legs on my chest so I can stair into her eyes as I pound my cock into her pussy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love getting it doggy as most guys can get in deeper that way, but I also love to ride as well. I love to have my tits sucked while I'm fucking a guy and this way he can suck my tits too. If I'm with another girl, again, I love to fuck her doggy as well as have her ride my strapon.
Lurker
0 likes
well really who cares what ever shes want I am happy with the point is to be enjoying yourself
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
variety is the real answer, but if I had to choose one it would be reverse cowgirl for the absolute best stimulation (and viewsmile; and straight missionary for the most passionate, sensual, maximum body contact love-making. OK, I know that was two, but I couldn't help myself:)
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by upforanything1
What position gets you off the most?

Doggy style for me - in the pussy or ass
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lately it's been her flat on the bed, me taking her from behind mainly because it starts as a back massage. Frequently we'll do her favorite, which is me sitting upright on the couch. For some reason it hits her at a better angle than me lying flat and her riding cowgirl, plus I think she likes the breast play.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Holding her stockinged legs as I draw her onto me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cowgirl followed by doggie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Lifting by her lstockinged legs just slightly and entering can be very enjoyable
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

FINDING HER SO TIGHT
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want a Man buried deep into me, looking me in the eyes as he stirs my honey and try's to breed me