Fantasies

last reply
41 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So after being on Lush a few days or week I have come to notice how many fantasies out there guys have that I was unaware of, and the different spins placed on them. So I'm curious, what are your fantasies guys?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I posted mine the first week I joined Lush, and it seemed to freak people out. It's a 'distant' fantasy anyway, not one I would expect to accomplish in real life.

Let's just say it involved a girl and a lot of cum...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me, my wife and a shemale for a threeway. Would love to try it one day!
Lurker
0 likes
Hahah doesnt sound that crazy Serene
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Student/Teacher is my biggest one!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine always changes. I come up with one and I can come up with another one a couple days later or maybe a month later.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I fantasize about Lush being an actual place. It would be hilarious to see everyone's reality.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a very imaginative mind, so my imaginative are all over the place. It could a simply threesome to me as an Egyptian Prince being pulled into the harem for an orgy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I fantasize about my wife taking me to a hotel for a surprise. Then after she ties me to a chair, she opens the door to let my close friend (and maybe his wife too) into the room. At that time my wife and my friend have wild kinky sex in front of me with her coming over to tease me at times. The fantasy can include his wife and him with my wife.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Believe this or not, I have never really had a fantasy per se, but have had thoughts of what this and that could be like. I'm one that only cares if it happens, it happens. So be it.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Lurker
0 likes
That's what my stories are all about - my fantasies. Some of them I've realized, some of them may never come, and some are may yet happen.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Being put into a nappy after a severe spanking paddling or caning.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd have to say my main fantasy is to be with a japanese girl haha as boring as that may sound I have yet to be with a japanese chick
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have 3 main ones:
To fuck, blow and be blown by a shemale.
**Content removed by moderator. Violates site guidelines.**
My gf to tie me up and have her debaucherous way with me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To go back in time and fuck my mother. She had great tits and hot pussy. One of my regrets was not hitting on her when I was a teen
Lurker
0 likes
my fantasy is cuddling around someone lovingly, after sex ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My fantasy is getting it on with a friend I have I am crazy about. Her place or mine? Both and every rest stop, sand dune, tree stump....between.
Lurker
0 likes
My fantasy is being fucked ba. Woman with a strapon while sucking a guys cock
Lurker
0 likes
My fantasy is being fucked ba. Woman with a strapon while sucking a guys cock
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Men can fantasize better than women
Lurker
0 likes
I totally disagree, women have more vivid imagination than men smile Of course I'm talking about women who DO have imagination lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Over the years I have had numerous fantasies that have shifted to the fond memory file since they've come to fruition. A few of those will be happening again. At this point topping my list is for my lover and I to meet an engaging, attractive, open-minded lady who would like to explore our and her interests equally. We've had one FMF that, while the build-up was intense, left us both with an "OK, that wasn't it" feeling soon after.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
having my wife tell me she has a surprise for a Birthday or anniversary, there is a knock on the door and three or four guys enter. My job would be to clean her well fucked pussy after each guy fucked her long and hard, as many times as she could suck them hard again. Then being the last on to fuck her for the night.
Lurker
0 likes
my fantasy is to meet my Lush crush for a long weekend getaway - she knows the details and it wouldn't matter where we met....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Schoolgirls and their uniforms, especially the tight ribbed legged cotton knickers they wore with them, preferably in navy blue, bottle green and maroon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's nothing spectacular, just something i've yet to experience. Just to be with an older woman, in her 40's or so.

And then maybe after that we'll get into orgies and shemales and being dominated and stuff like that ;)
Lurker
0 likes
My fantasy is to meet one of my special friends from Lush and get away for a weekend. Just me and him getting to know each other on a different level..
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Anonymous sex with strangers, preferably in a public place. If lingerie were involved, even better. If a threesome were involved, jackpot!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Anonymous sex with strangers, preferably in a public place. If lingerie were involved, even better. If a threesome were involved, jackpot!
The Engineer
0 likes
my biggest fantasy is to fuck my dad's best friend's wife.Man she is one smoking hot piece.with a hairy armpits and long hiar,i feel like a lion,entering to explore a jungle named dimple(her name).I bet she has a unshaved pussy too
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308