Login

How long does it take?

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
How long does it take for you ladies to orgasm???? (while having sex of course! or being eaten-out/fingered)
Lurker
0 likes
I've never actually timed it, but I can positively tell you it's not the same amount of time every time smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
72hrs... Unless there's chocolate involved. Then it's during the first bite.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
72hrs... Unless there's chocolate involved. Then it's during the first bite.

Oh yes.... forgot about the chocolate factor..... so if i take the choccy factor into account.... I would still give you the same answer.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by shawn_avery
How long does it take for you ladies to orgasm???? (while having sex of course! or being eaten-out/fingered)

It depends on where my mind is and how turned on I am.

Mere seconds - to an hour. I don't think I've ever gone that long with my husband, though. Maybe with one of my exes it took forever, if it even happened. Within an hour of fun with my husband I can cum multiple times.

He's got the magic touch - and cock - and mouth - and voice - and everything else.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anywhere from a minute and up. There are so many factors that will determine how long it takes.

And when do you start timing it? From the time you are first touched or from when you become aroused through your thoughts or something you see or hear?
Lurker
0 likes
When you hear the air raid siren you've got about five minutes warning.

NOTE: Chocolate conditions may cause warning times to be subject to change without notice.
Lurker
0 likes
It all depends on how long my partner wants me to last and what she's doing. If masturbating then I will make it last for as long as possible for intensity, maybe 45 mins to an hour, but will masturbate for around 2 hours 3 or 4 orgasms.
Classified
0 likes

Seriously, my wife can take five minutes to much longer, (not as above!)
Time, circumstance and mood make all the difference.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Frank

Seriously, my wife can take five minutes to much longer, (not as above!)
Time, circumstance and mood make all the difference.

lmao......Can't even comment......The only thing that would have made this better is if she was .