why do men have tits,,nipples that is

last reply
17 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
why do men have tits,well nipples I mean really whats the point in having em..there totally useless,and we get no pleasure from having em sucked on by women
Lurker
0 likes
All babies start off with female sex organs. After 11 weeks or so of development, the baby's gender is determined. If the baby gets a testosterone wash, then the baby will form genitals and will become a boy. If not, it will continue to develop as a girl.

That's how boys get their nipples
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hope you never stop wondering, gerry197!

I think lots of men get pleasure from having their nipples played with though.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
All babies start off with female sex organs. After 11 weeks or so of development, the baby's gender is determined. If the baby gets a testosterone wash, then the baby will form genitals and will become a boy. If not, it will continue to develop as a girl.

That's how boys get their nipples

all sexual material is the same, with variations on gene expression. the female sex organs migrate internally during development, but it all starts as the same tissue.

Some men enjoy having their nipples stimulated. Not all women enjoy it. Sexual enjoyment is a very personal thing. I dont think you can make broad sweeping statements like, "we get no pleasure from having em sucked on by women." A more accurate statement might be 'I get no pleasure from having them sucked.'
Lurker
0 likes
sorry naughty nurse,i just figured all men thought the same way about it
Lurker
0 likes
tks jollylolly,,yeah I wonder about a lot of things now at my age,never gave it much thought before.was just to damn busy
Lurker
0 likes
tks kimasa..damn I knew they come from somewhere,but why
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I suggest asking the guys, I'm guessing plenty of guys are very sensitive there, in a nice way.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by gerry197
why do men have tits,well nipples I mean really whats the point in having em..there totally useless,and we get no pleasure from having em sucked on by women

As stated above, that's just not the case. I've been with men whose nipples are way more sensitive than mine. Loved having them sucked and played with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

As stated above, that's just not the case. I've been with men whose nipples are way more sensitive than mine. Loved having them sucked and played with.

Same with me, I have been with guys who go crazy if I licked their nipples.

The human body is an amazing creation. Asking this is like asking why we have an appendix if it has no use. Or why some people have a brain but refuse to use it!! That Mother Nature is a Wacky Old Bitch sometimes! HAHA
Lurker
0 likes
tks nikki and curly girl...my just hurt like hell when its cold,and you have to put black tape on em when your outside..but tks never have talked to a guy that said he felt anything ather than hurting when its cold out..but good to know
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Same with me, I have been with guys who go crazy if I licked their nipples.

The human body is an amazing creation. Asking this is like asking why we have an appendix if it has no use. Or why some people have a brain but refuse to use it!! That Mother Nature is a Wacky Old Bitch sometimes! HAHA

Actually, it plays a part in the immune system. Patients who have had their appendix removed are 3X more likely to develop Cdiff.
Lurker
0 likes
tks ebrit..holly fuck u are educated,wow..i guess men should of been born or me I should say like duck billed platapuss,,,cause my tits do nothing but get cold and nipples hurt like hell,have to put black tape on em when its cold
Lurker
0 likes
tks naughty nurse..wow u are educated to..i married a nurse 35 years,she never told me anything about organs,except my penis and what she wanted on it or it to do..damn know I knew she was selfish,but bless her anyway,she was a hell of a woman
The Linebacker
0 likes
It looks like a huge case of Nipple Mania is running rampant!
Lurker
0 likes
tks buz..I guess no more women have anything on this,damn it was getting fun