shaving your body hair

last reply
26 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
why do women shave,,ya you know god must of put it there for a reason..my god theres nothing nicer than giving oral sex and twirling it around with your tongue,so what if some gets stuck in your teeth..but now a days there shaveing it off...why....also your other body hair,armpits,legs it must of been put there for a reason also
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I don't, I may end up like this

On a serious note, I shave because I simply want to. I don't want to be hairy, it's unappealing to me. I'm not going to walk around with hairy arms and legs.
Lurker
0 likes
tks blonde book worm,dont blame you for the arms and legs,but why the pubic hair.you ladies are apeaseing men nowadays to much,thats why men don't commit to marriage...us old cowboys started the eat your lady out oral sex,men never did it in the40 ,50, 60,s,,we started pleasing our ladies in the 70,s..and we loved a good bush..now its women who have to please men,,your letting these young guys off way to easy..but tks kindly for your reply
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gerry197
tks blonde book worm,dont blame you for the arms and legs,but why the pubic hair.you ladies are apeaseing men nowadays to much,thats why men don't commit to marriage...us old cowboys started the eat your lady out oral sex,men never did it in the40 ,50, 60,s,,we started pleasing our ladies in the 70,s..and we loved a good bush..now its women who have to please men,,your letting these young guys off way to easy..but tks kindly for your reply

Edited: (don't know if it was my post that sounded like an uproar but will change it anyway. Didn't mean it to sound like that).

Did you just say that by shaving between our legs, we do it to appease men?

I'm sure men were giving women oral sex way before the 40's.
Lurker
0 likes
I shave my pubic hair because I like sliding my fingers down there and enjoying the smoothness. I do it for myself. If my partner likes it, then I'm glad. If he doesn't like it, tough.
Lurker
0 likes
ok tks magma,,god I don't wanna cause a up roar here so ill just say I like pubic hair,,hell I can use it for toothpicks after I,ve ate if I don't have any with me
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gerry197
ok tks magma,,god I don't wanna cause a up roar here so ill just say I like pubic hair,,hell I can use it for toothpicks after I,ve ate if I don't have any with me

You asked a question which we answered, nobody is starting an uproar. Forums are for opinions and discussions, we can all say what we like.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by gerry197
why do women shave,,ya you know god must of put it there for a reason..my god theres nothing nicer than giving oral sex and twirling it around with your tongue,so what if some gets stuck in your teeth..but now a days there shaveing it off...why....also your other body hair,armpits,legs it must of been put there for a reason also

ok, fairs fair - why do men shave then? or cut their hair? legit questions, i'm sure you can agree.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
good point sprit,,god you musta hard a double rye to think of that.actually when I say in Canada in the winter ,I let it grow,warmer that way..but I,ve been in mexico for winters for 9 years now,so I do shave now...you got me on tat one...damn end of this thread,oh I,ll think of another one to get something going again
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gerry197

Nope. I shave because I want to. I really don't care what guys want. If he doesn't like it then tough. It's my body hair.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I shave because I think any hair below the neck is just gross. It feels wrong to me. On women, we should be smooth as silk. On men, I don't mind SOME hair on the chest/stomach but, yeah, I like them smooth also. I shave for myself, not for a man.
Lurker
0 likes
tks poppet...god I think I would look naked down there without public hair,,but tks for your input
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
I know this is Ask the Gals, but as this is the web I play the 'I might just as well be one' card ;)

Anyway, to be honest I couldn't care less about whether or not my partner has hair on her arms, legs or even her armpits. But I do prefer a hairless pussy. Not a necessity, but definitely more of a turn on.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
tks bi male 73...tks for the 1st decent reply,,hats off to ya
Lurker
0 likes
Shave everything...arms, legs, pits, bikini. I really hate hair. It's not for partner/hub/gf just my preference
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gerry197
tks bi male 73...tks for the 1st decent reply,,hats off to ya

I don't understand you. Your first post made it clear that you like pubic hair and you made less than polite comments about females nowadays and how they do it to appease men and yet a guy jumps in, saying exactly the same thing us females did and you say it's the "1st decent reply" after a few of us said exactly the same. I wonder if you're just trying to be dense now.
Lurker
0 likes
read your responses magma,oh wait maybe that's a little tough for you to do,and read mine ,,I never was rude to anyone,only when I get bashed and when did I ever insult your looks,,,but more than likely I,d be able to
Lurker
0 likes
magma,,read for gods sakes,now your bashing americans,,there my neighbour and I like americans...I,m canadiann..read it slowly..canadian
Lurker
0 likes
tks choosie momma for the second decent reply...nice to see theres educated polite people who respond
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gerry197
magma,,read for gods sakes,now your bashing americans,,there my neighbour and I like americans...I,m canadiann..read it slowly..canadian

I think you need to take your time and read what's being said, I never bashed Americans. You should stop making assumptions and posting based on some imaginary preconceived notions you've cooked up. I find you exceedingly rude.
Lurker
0 likes
first decent reply magma baby,,thankyou I appreciate it,and god you can read
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gerry197
first decent reply magma baby,,thankyou I appreciate it,and god you can read

I'm going to thank you to not condescend to me, that is also rude. Poppet, trinket, blondebookworm and sprite made good points, you essentially dismissed everyone else. And sending your selfies to my inbox is not appreciated, when I want nightmares I watch horror movies, and those are less horrifying than what you sent.
Lurker
0 likes
your on a role magma baby...another decent reply..god I wish I was like you ,,so refined.. cant understand people,,,but really refined
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gerry197
your on a role magma baby...another decent reply..god I wish I was like you ,,so refined.. cant understand people,,,but really refined

Lurker
0 likes
Personally, I love pubic hair on women, the look the feel, everything-as gerry said, it's great to pull it back, get it stuck in your teeth, feel it on your nose, everything.

Until my current wife shaved recently, I had never been with a woman who had a shaved pussy (see her pre-shaved pic on my profile). I was very disappointed at first, but I slowly got used to it-she says she likes being shaved because she can look down when I'm licking her clit and see my tongue touching her clit when I'm licking her, which really turns her on. Now that she's shaved she likes to pull her pubic mound up towards her navel with her fingertips while I'm licking her and look down at me licking and sucking her clit. If she's happy, I'm happy.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't have a lot of body hair so I don't shave my legs and armpits very often. Pubic area I trim, I feel cleaner and easier to keep clean. All in all I feel more feminine.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't have a lot of body hair so I don't shave my legs and armpits very often. Pubic area I trim, I feel cleaner and easier to keep clean. All in all I feel more feminine.