Login

men and chewing tobacco

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
ladies I chew tobacco,copenhagen..don't drink or smoke..why do women turn up there noses when you wanna kiss em with chewing tobacco taste in your mouth,,,they say its gross..but yet I don't mind if there breath smells of alcohol or smoke
Lurker
0 likes
I would assume because it tastes like shit!.... I wouldn't kiss someone after chewing tobacco, unless I liked the taste of tobacco, it's a VERY strong taste. I also wouldn't kiss a smoker or a drinker if I didn't like the taste of that either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't ever tasted tobacco before, but I don't plan on tasting it either. It's unhealthy and it smells disgusting. I couldn't ever kiss someone with disgusting smoke/tobacco breath. It's a turn off- just my opinion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never kissed anyone who chewed tobacco. Actually I don't think I have ever known anyone who chewed tobacco.

Do you do it like the old time baseball players, have that big wad in your cheek? Seems like a great way to get cancer of the gums to me. But to each his own I guess!
Lurker
0 likes
When ordering pizza with extra garlic be sure your partner also eats some. That way you will be compatible with each other. Same if a guy and a girl both chew tobacco there should be no problem. Don't know of too many girls who like to chew tobacco, but then again perhaps I lead a sheltered life. I personally don't mind if my partners breath smells of alcohol or smoke, mine probably does on occasion. Not so sure I would like tobacco though.
Lurker
0 likes
I am very self conscious and would hate to offend anyone because my mouth smells like an ashtray or worse. Like Sandy said, if you both do it, then no worries.

I would not kiss anyone while they were chewing tobacco. I made the mistake of picking up what I thought was my beer at a club and someone had been using it as a spitoon....

It had an unpleasant taste.

I have only seen one female that chewed tobacco in my life and it was....odd.

Lurker
0 likes
I don't find the smell of my husband's snuff gross, but I don't want to kiss him when he's dipping. He doesn't chew, though. So he's not the spitting type. He also brushes his teeth before we have sex and so on so it's not like I taste it on him.

I do wish he'd quit because it's annoying, but it's better than him drinking or smoking.

I guess I'm just used to it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If your breath is terrible or your mouth tastes gross regardless of if your willing to put up with it in others I think its pretty understandable for someone to not be interested in kissing.

I know this is an ask the ladies, but I just like to weigh in :P