What's with the girls?

last reply
27 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am relativey new to Lush but I've noticed this forum always has many more viewers than Ask the Guys. Also the number of topics is more than triple. Is it because you like to get your point across or is it the guys trying to find out how you think?
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by dpw
I am relativey new to Lush but I've noticed this forum always has many more viewers than Ask the Guys. Also the number of topics is more than triple. Is it because you like to get your point across or is it the guys trying to find out how you think?

Neither. It's because a bunch of pervy guys like asking dirty questions hoping to get off.

Also, there might be triple the questions, but it's mostly all the same couple of questions: "Are you shaved or trimmed?" "Does cock size matter?" "The great squirt debate."
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Perhaps you should be asking the guys that question. Many of the questions asked are from them.

I'm sure our resident statisticians could give you the figures, but I believe that the majority of Lush members are male. And males often have a lot of questions that range from "What colour panties do you wear?", "How big are your boobies?", and "Do you shave your pussy?", to "How should I lick out my lover?" and "Do you trim or shave?" (the pubic hair question is a regular).

Some posters seem to ask their question for vicarious thrills or wanking material, and even potential cyber sex partners. Others seem to ask because they are bemused or wanting to understand. Some ask because they want to compare their own experiences. Others ask because they genuinely want to know the answers to sometimes very basic questions (that's why I joined myself).

Of course we reply, because most of us are glad to help. Some of us like to tease, and some of us have little patience. But ask a question, and you'll undoubtedly get some sort of answer eventually. So men usually ask, and women often ask, and both men and women reply.

I will only ask a question of the guys if I don't feel too embarassed, or if I want a broad range of opinions. It can be difficult getting answers from them sometimes. Maybe they're too busy reading over here to bother about what's written over there. I end up asking one or two male friends privately instead.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Neither. It's because a bunch of pervy guys like asking dirty questions hoping to get off.

Also, there might be triple the questions, but it's mostly all the same couple of questions: "Are you shaved or trimmed?" "Does cock size matter?" "The great squirt debate."

Yes I understand that, there are similar questions on ask the guys, "how long can you bang?" "how big is your cock?". Why the obsession with measuring is beyond me, I never have, but this forum still gets more viewers. Do you think girls are more open to giving their opinion than the guys?
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Speaking for myself, I'm much more inclined to either click on a link that shows up in a newsfeed because a friend has commented on it, or to click on the ticker that shows the "trending" threads...

It's not usually until I post my reply (if I do reply) that I'll notice which section it's in.

I'm much more interested in the topic itself and subsequent replies that "where" the link is in the site...

I've never had the time or inclination to sit and look at who's replying to what and where.
Lurker
0 likes
It's like a highschool locker room, guys are always trying to slip in.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Magma_Boils_333
It's like a highschool locker room, guys are always trying to slip in.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Yes I understand that, there are similar questions on ask the guys, "how long can you bang?" "how big is your cock?". Why the obsession with measuring is beyond me, I never have, but this forum still gets more viewers. Do you think girls are more open to giving their opinion than the guys?

Not necessarily. Honestly, I can think of one or two men on Lush who always seem to be first responders in Ask the Girls. I think men spend more time in Ask the Girls than they do in Ask the Guys. Voyeuristic thing.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Not necessarily. Honestly, I can think of one or two men on Lush who always seem to be first responders in Ask the Girls. I think men spend more time in Ask the Girls than they do in Ask the Guys. Voyeuristic thing.

I don't have a problem with guys answering in the girls section or vice versa... It all adds to the delightful pot-pourri that we've got going on in this place!!
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

I don't have a problem with guys answering in the girls section or vice versa... It all adds to the delightful pot-pourri that we've got going on in this place!!

No, boys are icky!

(Actually, I do enjoy a bit of chaos with everyone posting everywhere.)
Lurker
0 likes
Since some of the gals have opened the door here, I'll go ahead and chime in as a guy. Voyeur maybe, but since I'm a guy I already know how our warped minds think. I'm so much more interested in how the ladies minds work... what think about things. Plus it's very entertaining when they tear into the Lush knuckle-heads
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Same reasons here, as out in the real world, dpw -

1) The women own all the pussy.

2) For the most part, the women already have most of the men figured out.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Same reasons here, as out in the real world, dpw -

1) The women own all the pussy.

2) For the most part, the women already have most of the men figured out.

Where the hell's the damn Like button for this thing

Ya, WMM hit it right on the head - we men are such simple creatures, women are much more complex - believe me, almost 40 years in the dating scene and I STILL haven't figured them out
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by JasonM

Where the hell's the damn Like button for this thing

Ya, WMM hit it right on the head - we men are such simple creatures, women are much more complex - believe me, almost 40 years in the dating scene and I STILL haven't figured them out

You're welcome!

EDIT:

Hahahahaha - Just found a Lush appropriate "like"...

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

This.

Guys seem to camp out in this section because of any one or combination of the following:

1. They're horny.
2. They really want to know what's going on in our heads.
3. They want our attention.
4. They have insight for their fellow man (or think they do).
5. They're pompous and think they know more about the way we think than we do.

As far as number three goes, CurlyGirly hit the nail right on the head. The guys who respond to questions before we do tend to do so to steal the thunder of the guy asking the question...because they want the attention directed back to themselves. It's like watching a litter of puppies sometimes. "Look at me! Look at me! No, don't look at that other guy, look at me!"

At least that's how I see it. Not saying there's anything wrong with it. It gets annoying sometimes, but such is the way of Lush. It works, I think.

In the grand scheme of things, with over 200,000 members here, damn near ALL the questions have been asked in one form or another. Seriously...all of them. And with every new wave of people that join, those questions get asked again. Because if you could be anonymous on a sex site and ask any question of a sexual nature, you'd ask the first few things that pop into your head. And there you have it. It's a cycle that often repeats itself. People get used to it...and respond one of three ways:

1. Bitch about it being asked already.
2. Ignore it because it's been asked already.
3. Answer it anyways for the umpteenth time because it's really not that big of a deal.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Awww.

But what about the dudes who have ESP like me slipps?

I feel it is my civic duty to use my powers of reading minds to answer silly questions so you don't have to.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan
Awww.

But what about the dudes who have ESP like me slipps?

I feel it is my civic duty to use my powers of reading minds to answer silly questions so you don't have to.

I have nothing against ESPN. I love sports and shit.CuhQjKIYYm5U7b7y

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i'm a big fan of Thai food.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i'm a big fan of Thai food.

whaaaaaat?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Guilty. I like to watch.

Anything wrong with an occasional drive-by?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

whaaaaaat?

sorry, i forgot what the question was, so i made my own up. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

This.

Guys seem to camp out in this section because of any one or combination of the following:

1. They're horny.
2. They really want to know what's going on in our heads.
3. They want our attention.
4. They have insight for their fellow man (or think they do).
5. They're pompous and think they know more about the way we think than we do.

As far as number three goes, CurlyGirly hit the nail right on the head. The guys who respond to questions before we do tend to do so to steal the thunder of the guy asking the question...because they want the attention directed back to themselves. It's like watching a litter of puppies sometimes. "Look at me! Look at me! No, don't look at that other guy, look at me!"

At least that's how I see it. Not saying there's anything wrong with it. It gets annoying sometimes, but such is the way of Lush. It works, I think.

In the grand scheme of things, with over 200,000 members here, damn near ALL the questions have been asked in one form or another. Seriously...all of them. And with every new wave of people that join, those questions get asked again. Because if you could be anonymous on a sex site and ask any question of a sexual nature, you'd ask the first few things that pop into your head. And there you have it. It's a cycle that often repeats itself. People get used to it...and respond one of three ways:

1. Bitch about it being asked already.
2. Ignore it because it's been asked already.
3. Answer it anyways for the umpteenth time because it's really not that big of a deal.

I was going to check if my question was at least original but there's over 150 pages.
I agree about the repeats, I tend to answer them again and again until the monotony kicks in.
I thought it maybe because the girls think with their brains and the guys use an organ lower down their anatomy.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I was going to check if my question was at least original but there's over 150 pages.
I agree about the repeats, I tend to answer them again and again until the monotony kicks in.
I thought it maybe because the girls think with their brains and the guys use an organ lower down their anatomy.

Sure, some guys do think with their dicks, but that's a hugely sweeping generalisation...
Even on lush, I've met many wonderful men who are intelligent, creative and fun and what's more, actually use their big brains more often than the little ones...

I think you're seeing a sex divide that's not really there...

Vive la différence!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
People care what the girls think.

People don't care what the guys think.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by playsit
Since some of the gals have opened the door here, I'll go ahead and chime in as a guy. Voyeur maybe, but since I'm a guy I already know how our warped minds think. I'm so much more interested in how the ladies minds work... what think about things. Plus it's very entertaining when they tear into the Lush knuckle-heads

I think this is the truth, guys want to find out what makes us tick, (so they can get into our knickers quicker) and that is great.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nyaeve80

I think this is the truth, guys want to find out what makes us tick, (so they can get into our knickers quicker) and that is great.

LOL the getting into knickers faster is a great benefit, just remember to slow down once there ;)
Lurker
0 likes
It's funny that some guys see there's more acticvity in this forum and they think it means there's somethin wrong *with the girls* - people ask as it it's just insane.

This wuestion has been asked five times since I joined - always in the girl's section