What if...

last reply
33 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Wild at Heart
0 likes
What if it was the guys that had periods?

We have all seen threads on here about willingness to have sex with a girl on her period. The guys that say they don't like to are usually confronted by the girls and accused of being afraid of a little blood, punk bitches, squeamish, chauvinistic etc.

But what if every month a bunch of blood and other stuff came out of a guy's dick? How many girls would still go down on the guy? Let him put his bleeding dick in you or rub it on your body? How about some bloody tit fucking?

Try to imagine that women don't get periods in this alternate realty. Only men.

(I am aware that I left myself open for a reply like, "Jack, but you do get a period, I seen't it." Just saying, in case you think you're clever.)
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

"Jack, but you do get a period, I seen't it!"

Period cock... be still my beating heart!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Liz

[s]"Jack, but you do get a period, I seen't it!"[/s]

Period cock... be still my beating heart!

I should have made a poll. I take this answer as Liz saying yes, she would be down to paint the town red with a period cock.

Yes to period cock: 1

No to period cock: 0
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

We have all seen threads on here about willingness to have sex with a girl on her period. The guys that say they don't like to are usually confronted by the girls and accused of being afraid of a little blood, punk bitches, squeamish, chauvinistic etc.

But what if every month a bunch of blood and other stuff came out of a guy's dick? How many girls would still go down on the guy? Let him put his bleeding dick in you or rub it on your body? How about some bloody tit fucking?

Try to imagine that women don't get periods in this alternate realty. Only men.

(I am aware that I left myself open for a reply like, "Jack, but you do get a period, I seen't it." Just saying, in case you think you're clever.)

I would hate to have sex whilst I had my period. I don't like the idea at all.

And I would hate to suck a period willy, no matter how much I loved the lad. There, I said it. Yuck.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
I would hate to have sex whilst I had my period. I don't like the idea at all.

And I would hate to suck a period willy, no matter how much I loved the lad. There, I said it. Yuck.

Amen, sista, I'm in agreement!
Mazztastic
0 likes
Oh what a great question!!

No, I don't think I'd like to suck a bleeding cock as much as I like to suck a non-bleeding cock and as for a bloody tit wank, well, I guess that's what showering afterwards would be for??

BUT, BUT, BUT...

I think that we girls all know that IF guys did get periods, that time of the month would be a national holiday or some shit...

I've SEEN guys with man-flu - you couldn't handle periods, never mind get a hard on when you were "on"

Get real MF!

Lurker
0 likes
Period cock? PERIOD COCK? Felix, have you taken your meds like you're suppose to?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I just can't get the thought of decomposing, bloody inner body tissues out of my head now. It's bad enough with the thought of a lad stickng his willy into it, and getting it under his foreskin (if he has one),

But it's even worse thinking about it being put inside me from him. It's one thing with mixing up pussy juice and spunk (that would be fine), but period matter? Noooo!

Thanks, Felix. Now I'll never get to sleep!

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Mazztastic
0 likes
Hey, does that mean you lot would be having the babies too?

I'd like to see you squeeze one out hahahhahahahah
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Judging by the stories of enormous poos my brother's mates used to describe every time they took a dump, I don't think that will be a problem. Those lads must have been laying breeze blocks!

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Oh what a great question!!

No, I don't think I'd like to suck a bleeding cock as much as I like to suck a non-bleeding cock and as for a bloody tit wank, well, I guess that's what showering afterwards would be for??

BUT, BUT, BUT...

I think that we girls all know that IF guys did get periods, that time of the month would be a national holiday or some shit...

I've SEEN guys with man-flu - you couldn't handle periods, never mind get a hard on when you were "on"

Get real MF!

Oh I have a theory on why men are big babies while sick. Now the gals may disagree initially but put your tomatoes down until you ponder it a bit.

I think it is because of evolution. Like back in hunter gatherer times everyone in the cave would probably get sick because of the tight quarters. Now the woman of course would have to take care of the babies, sick or not, so they evolved to not feel as weak when sick. Now back then there wasn't effective medicine and people would die from any old mild sickness. The men were really important in a family unit, maybe even more important for survival because an alpha male could have several woman pumping out babies at once. If a chick died here or there it was fine, survival wise, because other women could take over the dead chick's babies. So when the man got sick he would feel super weak and be bed ridden because going out to hunt while sick could prove fatal. So nature made men evolve this way to protect the alpha man. The woman would still have to take care of the man knowing that without him they wouldn't have sabertooth tiger meat to eat, only berries n shit. So they would take care of him in spite of being sick and so over the centuries they evolved to handle being sick better than the man.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Let me see you say how a little baby that your man literally just shat out is beautiful. Not to mention you going out to get us pickled herrings at 2 AM because we're craving it
Wild at Heart
0 likes

No to period cock: 2

Undecided: 2
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

We would have evolved to shoot out tadpole sized babies out of our cocks and it would be just as painful. Don't be ridiculous.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Oh I have a theory on why men are big babies while sick. Now the gals may disagree initially but put your tomatoes down until you ponder it a bit.

I think it is because of evolution. Like back in hunter gatherer times everyone in the cave would probably get sick because of the tight quarters. Now the woman of course would have to take care of the babies, sick or not, so they evolved to not feel as weak when sick. Now back then there wasn't effective medicine and people would die from any old mild sickness. The men were really important in a family unit, maybe even more important for survival because an alpha male could have several woman pumping out babies at once. If a chick died here or there it was fine, survival wise, because other women could take over the dead chick's babies. So when the man got sick he would feel super weak and be bed ridden because going out to hunt while sick could prove fatal. So nature made men evolve this way to protect the alpha man. The woman would still have to take care of the man knowing that without him they wouldn't have sabertooth tiger meat to eat, only berries n shit. So they would take care of him in spite of being sick and so over the centuries they evolved to handle being sick better than the man.

Okay, I can sort of see where you're coming from [sic] but you're making the assumption that back then, women just sat around and looked after the offspring? I doubt very much that was the case... Plus I'm told that the men were much tougher back then than now...

Quote by Magical_felix

We would have evolved to shoot out tadpole sized babies out of our cocks and it would be just as painful. Don't be ridiculous.

Correction, it would be WAY more painful for you to evict a tadpole from your Jap's eye than it is, even now, for us to push out something about the size of a melon, with a body attached, from our vajayjays (and I know, I've done it twice - not the tadpole thing, obviously)

OH and I mean like a watermelon, not one of those cantaloupe things - those are for pussies - hahahahahah geddit?

Quote by elitfromnorth

Let me see you say how a little baby that your man literally just shat out is beautiful. Not to mention you going out to get us pickled herrings at 2 AM because we're craving it

Yes, I will bring you pickled herring, but only because I love you - I'm not sucking your cock though, that fermented fish makes your jizz taste funky, not to mention your period discharge... Forget it!!

Quote by Shylass

Judging by the stories of enormous poos my brother's mates used to describe every time they took a dump, I don't think that will be a problem. Those lads must have been laying breeze blocks!

If they had babies, they wouldn't come out of their arses - at least I don't think so, not if the period goo was from their wee wangs...
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Okay, I can sort of see where you're coming from [sic] but you're making the assumption that back then, women just sat around and looked after the offspring? I doubt very much that was the case... Plus I'm told that the men were much tougher back then than now...

It was the case though, or else men would have evolved to be better than women at nurturing babies, but that's just not what happened. And I didn't say that's all the women did. They took care of the man when he was sick too. And they picked berries and made baskets n shit.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

It was the case though, or else men would have evolved to be better than women at nurturing babies, but that's just not what happened. And I didn't say that's all the women did. They took care of the man when he was sick too. And they picked berries and made baskets n shit.

But, in this alternate world that you've described in your op, you men do all the bleeding...

I think that means you need to make me a sammich!

*swats your ass as you move to the kitchen*

Lurker
0 likes
Then they would feel our pain...Here is a Midol my friend.
Lurker
0 likes
Odds are, nature would swap as well and it wouldn't bother most women - and guys would be some hot ass messes. LOL that's worthy of a story or two. Imagine the pregnancies. Yeesh.
Lurker
0 likes
Well as for sucking a cock that was having a period....not even if I turned vampire.

What I's like to know MF is... would you shove a tampon up your willy, wear a squishy surfboard of have a specially designed condom with a little balloon bit on the end... huh?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

But, in this alternate world that you've described in your op, you men do all the bleeding...

I think that means you need to make me a sammich!

*swats your ass as you move to the kitchen*

Blatant sexism aside, the tally is now:

No to period cock: 3

Undecided: 4

I see a double standard emerging here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I vote no. Blood freaks me out. . However I give you props on your theories Jack.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by BlondeBookworm
I vote no. Blood freaks me out. . However I give you props on your theories Jack.

Thank you.

No to period cock: 4

Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Blatant sexism aside, the tally is now:

No to period cock: 3

I see a double standard emerging here.

Did you put me down as a yes or a no or an undecided?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Did you put me down as a yes or a no or an undecided?

I think I put you down as a no.
Lurker
0 likes
It is a proven fact that men do have there own "time of the month". It is called Irritable Man Syndrome. :P But in answer to your question, NO that's gross. I do not even like having sex while it is that time of the month for me. Yuck! :P
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Marineluva
It is a proven fact that men do have there own "time of the month". It is called Irritable Man Syndrome. :P But in answer to your question, NO that's gross.

It is!

Quote by Marineluva
I do not even like having sex while it is that time of the month for me. Yuck! :P

Unless you are horny and need some cock!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like your thinking MF, but I personally would leave things as they are. I wouldn't like tadpoles exiting my willy or any gore. As a man the week off sex once a month can be looked upon as a short break save ones energy for a bike ride or some such diversion
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I think I put you down as a no.

I only said no to the sucking... I wouldn't ask my man to go down on me at that time of the month, but fucking and messing [sic] around is fine by me...

I guess that makes me a yes?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm. No sucking, but I'd give fucking period cock a go if he wore a condom.