Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Questions - For all the women who's been with womem.... (updated)

last reply
16 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Fireman
0 likes
I deleted the age question and added another question.

When you first had sex with another woman

First - Who was the aggressor?

Second - Where you drunk or sober?

Third - Did you enjoy it

My GF wants to have another woman join us. I'm all for it, but she's never been with another woman. She is bi-curious.

Thanks
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i was of legal age, it was sort of mutual, and we were both high. not sure how that helps, but them's the facts. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I was at University, she came on to me, and I had been drinking (it was at a party) but was quite sober enough to know what was happening, and to let it happen.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Head Penguin
0 likes
Quote by fireman
First - How old were you when you first had sex with another woman? Sixteen

Second - Who was the aggressor? We were about equally debauched

Third - Where you drunk or sober? Ha ha sober!

My GF wants to have another woman join us. I'm all for it, but she's never been with another woman. She is bi-curious.

Thanks

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Quote by fireman
First - How old were you when you first had sex with another woman?

Second - Who was the aggressor?

Third - Where you drunk or sober?

Thanks

I was nineteen, and I guess I was sort of the aggressor. We were both sober.
Lurker
0 likes
I was 18.
She was.
No.
Be careful and make sure it is not an idea or a fantasy and she wants this for real.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fireman
First - How old were you when you first had sex with another woman?
Second - Who was the aggressor?
Third - Where you drunk or sober?
Thanks

(1) My first sex with anyone was with another woman. I was 20 (at college) and she was a music teacher/performer in her late 20s.

(2) She invited and I accepted. But it wasn't aggressive or anything. In fact, I desperately wanted a sexual encounter with a woman I was comfortable with, and she was drunk enough and horny enough to oblige me.

(3) I was sober, she was drunk (and, I later learned, an alcoholic).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was very young, she was my cousin and a couple of years older than me. She was explaining about the sorts of things she got up to with her boyfriend, then she showed me. We were, of course, sober.
Head Nurse
0 likes
A) my second encounter was after my divorce.

B) I started things, but was a bit shy about it. She lead me to enjoy it more.

C)I was a bit drunk, but I knew what was up and encouraged it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I ws on the younger side. She was my BFF and still is even with her living in Europe.

I guess were both curious and we were sober
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First - How old were you when you first had sex with another woman? Not allowed to say, both same age

Second - Who was the aggressor? It was mutual, both curious about our bodies

Third - Where you drunk or sober? Sober

As for you inviting another woman to join you and your GF, be sure it is what she really wants and not something that she thinks will please you. Maybe she should try it with a woman on her own to see if she really is into it before going the threesome route. And if you do a threesome, make sure your GF comes first (I don't mean orgasm). She is who you will go home with, don't pay more attention to the new girl and neglect your GF!! And let your GF or the new girl take the lead. Best for you to just go with the flow.
Lurker
0 likes
I was 17 my first time
It was mutual
Sober
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
First -as a teenager, kissing and touching, but really making love I was in my 20's

Second - Me

Third - Sober

Also to answer a question not asked. My male partner and I have invited and enjoyed a number of women inside our relationship, and for me the most important part is communication, intuition, and taking time.

If being with a woman is new for her, then give her 100% space to feel and experience if it is right for her.
Fireman
0 likes
Thank you to everyone who responded. I will take all your advice too.
Lurker
0 likes
1. I was ## when I first had sex with a woman

2. She was the aggressor

3. We were both sober

I agree with all the advice above especially that offered by Nikki703
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
1 - 16

2 - She was

3 - Sober
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was 15 1st full sex 14 kissing and she was
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by fireman

You are right. My apology. I should delete the first question

Thanks, Fireman
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Fireman
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

You are right. My apology. I should delete the first question