last reply
9 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi Girls,

Your on a girlie night out, and your friend is in the taxi with you, but she has a good looking hunk in her arms. Your both somewhat drunk at the time. Its not long and his hand is up her skirt. Her hands have invaded his trousers revealing a nice somewhat large penis. Do you look out the window and pretend not to notice. Do you sit and watch as it develops into full sex. Or do you make conversation with the driver hoping your blocking his view.
Lurker
0 likes
You forgot to add the obvious fourth option
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? I don't see anyone else here (except Wildcat), so you must be talkin' to me?

Seriously man, you really make me want to become a taxi driver with your threads. Have you been doing this for a long time? How's the pay?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by bignuts
Hi Girls,

Your on a girlie night out, and your friend is in the taxi with you, but she has a good looking hunk in her arms. Your both somewhat drunk at the time. Its not long and his hand is up her skirt. Her hands have invaded his trousers revealing a nice somewhat large penis. Do you look out the window and pretend not to notice. Do you sit and watch as it develops into full sex. Or do you make conversation with the driver hoping your blocking his view.

That's incredibly rude. I would sing the most annoying and stupid songs I could think of, really loudly, until I got home. None of my friends are that rude, though. We wouldn't be sharing a cab if they'd picked up a random shag, for a start.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Um, what?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Bahahahahahahaha. This question is amazing. You win the internet today.

1. First and foremost, to the OP...your username is amazing. On so many levels. Seriously.

2. To answer your question, I'm no cock blocker. I'll just have the driver let me out somewhere and call myself another cab and let my friend and her boy toy handle their business. The next day I'd probably be all, "I can't believe you did that. You could have at least warned me. I totally saw his thingy." In the grand scheme of things, I wouldn't have cared much, actually.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I would tell them to hold on while I got out of the taxi. If I am going to be voyeur, it is going to be my choice when I do it. I wouldn't be angry, I just most likely laugh at them and wonder what the cabbie thinks. But I ask her not to do that to me again.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I would lean away from the action, with my head resting against the window and pretend that I'm drunkenly dozing until it's my stop to exit. Then I'd wish them a hot night ahead as the cab pulls away after dropping me off.

I would probably call her the next day to catch the dirty highlights though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would depend on who the friend was, how drunk I was, how horny I was, etc. I am a bit of a voyeur so I may watch, especially if it is a friend that I know would be turned on by that. But I also may respect the little privacy they had and maybe not watch. Like I said, many variables. But most probably I would ask the driver to let me out where I could get another cab and let them have at it.

I seriously doubt I would be talking to the driver. He would have his hands full (no pun intended, LOL) with watching the road and the action in his rear view mirror! He doesn't need me distracting him with some phony chat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would be amazed that one of my friend would do such a thing, watch avidly and probably take a couple of pics with my phone for blackmail later on.