Underwear fetish

last reply
12 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've seen some "wierd and wonderful" questions in this forum about underwear, usually asked by guys. It seems a lot of guys, gay and straight, are into sniffing underwear. I admit I like the smell of fresh male musk (I'm gay) but I prefer the underwear to be on the guy. I'll also admit that years ago I did sleep with a pair of my, then, boyfriend's briefs on my pillow when he went away (blush). I was wondering if this is just a guy thing or are there any girls into it?
CurlyFries
0 likes
I'm not, but a special friend does have some of my panties.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not Me! HAHA

Lurker
0 likes
Yes. My partner Jenna calls round on her way home from college some evenings. If she's not staying the night she'll take her knickers off before she leaves and puts them in my bed. When I've finished with them I wash them and return them.
Lurker
0 likes
LOVE lingerie
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
No I don't have an underwear fetish.

Guys with underwear fetishes weird me out. But to be fair, I'm weirded out by pretty much all fetishes.

However, I don't mind letting my guy keep my panties just for the thrill factor. And panty play is fun...like taking them off and stuffing them in his mouth or wrapping them around his cock and giving him a handjob...that sort of thing.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Lingerie has to be the sexiest!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Not Me! HAHA

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I really love to sniff and lick my panties after I've worn em all day! Also have a big fetish for sniffing and licking all of my friends dirty underwear!!!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Sort of, although I wouldn't classify it as being on a fetish level. I don't pick up used laundry and sniff it or hide it under my pillow or anything, but it's kind of a turn on to lick or suck through the fabric of a pair of boxer briefs as a prelude to sucking cock, especially after a guy's got that clean sweat going on, fresh from a work-out. Especially being 'made to do it' as part of a rough sex session, also while being pinned down, or having them pushed into my mouth later while getting fucked hard from behind. I had a fuckbuddy do that with me over a year ago and it was actually really hot. So, I'd say yeah - it's definitely become a bit of a turn on for me since then - but not to the point that I'm fixated on underwear or interested in them outside of the actual sexual encounter.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Guest
LOVE lingerie

me too....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i make them wear my old pairs of panties and bras and make em into my lezbo lover til im good and ready