Breast feeding and masturbation

last reply
10 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So my wife and I are looking at having a baby and she has been reading all kind of articles about breast feeding and thing. She came across one that confused her about woman who were breast feeding their babies and masturbating because of the stimulation on their nipples. Is this true and has anyone had this experience or is this article a fake trying to get a reaction? Help ladies please?
Lurker
0 likes
Nursing was excrutiatingly painful for me.

When the nipples are stimulated the body is triggered to produce ocytoxin which causes the uterine muscle to contract. It's part onthe post-baby recovery process. I suppose this could be sensed as something pleasurable, but not for me.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
Nursing was excrutiatingly painful for me.

When the nipples are stimulated the body is triggered to produce ocytoxin which causes the uterine muscle to contract. It's part onthe post-baby recovery process. I suppose this could be sensed as something pleasurable, but not for me.

This goes away fairly quickly. It actually is a very good side effect, as the uterus is expanded by the birthing process, the contractions help to return the uterus to its previous dimensions.

Its not at all a sexual experience though. It is a closeness with the baby that is unique; it's a good feeling of knowing what you are doing is healthiest for the child; It's good knowing it's healthiest for the mother; it's tremendously cheaper; its a great way to burn extra calories post baby. But it is not sexual.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Horserider
So my wife and I are looking at having a baby and she has been reading all kind of articles about breast feeding and thing. She came across one that confused her about woman who were breast feeding their babies and masturbating because of the stimulation on their nipples. Is this true and has anyone had this experience or is this article a fake trying to get a reaction? Help ladies please?

No. I found nothing sexually stimulating about breastfeeding.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Zip, nada, nothing erotic about breast feeding. And this coming from a mother of 4. The only pleasure derived was that of the closeness and bonding between myself and my children.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you everyone that replied. We were both thinking it sounded kinda crazy and y'all confirmed it. Thanks again ladiessmile
Lurker
0 likes
I think it is more a "male fantasy" than a reality.... lots of that stuff goes around.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is true. However there have been women who have been charged with child sex abuse for it..
no joke. Breastfeeding is very intense and for women whose nipples are their erogenous zone they can even have spontaneous orgasms.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by poizenivy
It is true. However there have been women who have been charged with child sex abuse for it..
no joke. Breastfeeding is very intense and for women whose nipples are their erogenous zone they can even have spontaneous orgasms.

charged for what? and how did that happen?
Lurker
0 likes
I didn't breastfeed long with either of my children, it was painful, uncomfortable and not something I could continue with. There was for sure nothing even remotely sexual about it.... I did however enjoy my husband sucking on them and it was a huge turn on. There is a VERY definitive line when it comes to sexual feelings in a situation like that. I didn't even think it was proper to have relations as long as there was a crib in my bedroom...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Interesting subject, I used to finish up sucking her tits empty after she feed the kid.