last reply
23 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi Girls,

I know how you ladies love shopping for clothes. But this time your with your partner would you risk having sex in the the changing rooms.
Lurker
0 likes
If the change room had a lockable door on it, yes. if it was one of those ones with a curtain across, no.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I have offered. My then bf said I was too noisy and he didn't wish to be arrested. So we left and fucked at home
Lurker
0 likes
I've never risked full sex in a store changing room but I have given a guy a blow job in one and on another occasion been snogged and played with by another girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
If the change room had a lockable door on it, yes. if it was one of those ones with a curtain across, no.

This!

I have fooled around a little in a dressing room but never full on sex. But it is a fantasy of mine to do that. But would have to be one with a full length lockable door.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

This!

I have fooled around a little in a dressing room but never full on sex. But it is a fantasy of mine to do that. But would have to be one with a full length lockable door.

It wouldn't have to be a full length lockable door, I don't care if people can see my head and feet as long as the other bits are not visible.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
oh.. INside the dressing room... damn. NOW you tell me

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did it once when I lost a stupid bet. There was just a curtain but we had someone outside the dressing room to keep us safe.
Lurker
0 likes
I haven't with a man but I've been fingered and licked and vice versa with a girlfriend
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lindseyaggie
I did it once when I lost a stupid bet. There was just a curtain but we had someone outside the dressing room to keep us safe.

Well now, I think that's cheating!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Well now, I think that's cheating!

I agree. It's kind of like jumping from an airplane that is on the ground, LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Well first I'd have ot bring my husband shopping.

LOL

Aint happening.

Though, we are open to fucking just about anywhere.
Site administrator
0 likes
Im sorry but where you live perhaps the changing rooms are actually big enough to change clothes in and more by the sound of it. Last time I used a changing room here I nearly knocked myself out banging my head against the walls whilst trying to stand on one leg to try new trousers on .. just saying.

opsey sorry 'Ask the Gals'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She didn't keep anyone out ... just coughed a lot when I started making noise.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Im sorry but where you live perhaps the changing rooms are actually big enough to change clothes in and more by the sound of it. Last time I used a changing room here I nearly knocked myself out banging my head against the walls whilst trying to stand on one leg to try new trousers on .. just saying.

opsey sorry 'Ask the Gals'.

May I suggest shopping in Top Man in future, I found the changing room quite spacious and had no problem having sex in it
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We were looking for hubby a new suit and the store was empty. It was a Large department store in the mall middle of the week. I went to bring him a different suit and he pulled me in to the changing room with him. He kissed me and started pushing up my skirt. I was caught off guard. He laughed and I took off my panties and handed them to him while I went back out to check and see if anyone was around. I Went back in and hubby bent me over. He had been stroking and I told him to hurry. He came and then we went and bought the suit. smile

Have played with female but it was just kissing and playing with each other's breast.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Scshavedmom
We were looking for hubby a new suit and the store was empty. It was a Large department store in the mall middle of the week. I went to bring him a different suit and he pulled me in to the changing room with him. He kissed me and started pushing up my skirt. I was caught off guard. He laughed and I took off my panties and handed them to him while I went back out to check and see if anyone was around. I Went back in and hubby bent me over. He had been stroking and I told him to hurry. He came and then we went and bought the suit. smile

Have played with female but it was just kissing and playing with each other's breast.

Lucky hubby!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
When I was a teenager I worked in a large clothing store. Often times I would get stuck working the fitting room and I'd say about three times a month someone would bang in one of the stalls. It was really obvious when they did because you could see their feet and sound carried in that room. A few times the girl would just walk out in her bra and panties and go straight to the bathroom, after checking if the coast was clear (I didn't count). This store was right next to a couple of "family" bar style chain restaurants and a movie theater. All kinds of drunken shenanigans would go on in there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nooooo....never full on sex, I tend to be too vocal for that. I might be willing to give my guy a blow job though...unless he is too shy for that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im not that shy Butter
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
Well first I'd have ot bring my husband shopping.

LOL

Aint happening.

Though, we are open to fucking just about anywhere.

if my wife offered that, i would gladly go shopping with her.
0 likes
Blowjobs several times. Once I did get fucked both by my boyfriend at the time, and then a security guard who caught us fucked my ass while I got my bf hard again and made him cum in my mouth.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Lurker
0 likes
I have done this and other times when we could almost get caught. Sometimes you just have to have some.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely. I've only had sex once in a change room where we got to 'finish' but have given plenty of blow jobs within the confines of a dressing room. Why the hell not? biggrin