Yoga

last reply
9 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Does anyone else enjoy yoga in the bedroom?

I changed this question as I misread the title of the forum and it was easier than shredding someone's dignity online. A few of the Gals understood the joke but there was at least one confused person, SP, who thought it was the Ask the bloke with a Gal's name - your father must be proud. 31 year old single male harassing others whilst openly trying to learn life skills from erotic fiction - your mother must be embarrassed. The yoga was a reference to you touching your toes while the ladies heated the popcorn. Whilst picking on others might make your day, getting your ass kicked by me will make your hole weak.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Edit : OP changed her initial question, which originally concerned the 'best looking pussy of Lush'. Hence the funny answers you'll witness in the first few posts.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Mine are pretty sexy as you can see...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

@SP - classic and total agreement here

@CG - Passes the
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Head Nurse
0 likes
No kitties here, no pets in the apartment.

Cg, me as well. I've got freshly made popcorn, wanna share?

To the op, really? Does it matter? Have you ever had someone say "gee, I was going to fuck you, you know, but your pussy isn't sexy enough." Nope? Huh. Me neither. No one that I was interested in showing it to seemed to worried about it not being sexy enough either.

Edit: Huh...op seems to have changed. Lol! I guess she must have realized that it doesn't matter.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by LilMissTake

Yes, downward facing pussy is my favorite pose.

P.S. Because she changed the OP, does that mean I don't get any popcorn.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Yes, downward facing pussy is my favorite pose.

P.S. Because she changed the OP, does that mean I don't get any popcorn.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LilMissTake

I try to enjoy yoga in the bedroom but every time I do those positions with my legs open, my partner thinks it's time for a ride.