Cuckolding, is it a turn on?

last reply
11 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've recently started reading a lot of stories about cuckolding and find it is a huge turn on.
Do other women find this hot? The thought of your husband allowing you to have a better lover whilst he watches you. I don't think the humiliation side of this is appealing but I think about him being there watching. Have any women tried this and what was the outcome?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I also think about it occasionally. Having only been with one guy, it's a turn on to imagine doing it with another guy. I agree that the humiliation side of things wouldn't be appealing to me, but otherwise, yes.
Lurker
0 likes
I guess i'm the selfish type...smiling... I would prefer both to be involved, at least eventually. I would love for my husband to watch me with a lover, it is a turn on for sure. Threesomes(mmf) are a bigger turn on for me though so hopefully it would turn into more than a good old fashioned cuckolding
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by angelaslater
I've recently started reading a lot of stories about cuckolding and find it is a huge turn on.
Do other women find this hot? The thought of your husband allowing you to have a better lover whilst he watches you. I don't think the humiliation side of this is appealing but I think about him being there watching. Have any women tried this and what was the outcome?

No, I don't. I prefer my man to be pretty possessive, so if he wanted to share me, I wouldn't be interested in him any longer.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

No, I don't. I prefer my man to be pretty possessive, so if he wanted to share me, I wouldn't be interested in him any longer.

What CG said. I can understand how it might be a turn on for others, but it's not a turn on at all for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

I'm the same way, it seems.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, both my husband and i LOVE it. The end result is that when I allow him access to me, he goes CRAZY on me, we screw like foxes for hours on end.
Naturally, he only gets this honor after I hjave suitably enjoyed my date first.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
0 likes
Not into humiliation and that's an important part to cuckolding. We both love it when he shares me with other men. He can watch or join in (if he can find an unoccupied opening) and I love him to go first. A few times he's even let me go on my own and I get to relive it with him afterwards. It makes our sex life so much better, but I would never do anything that would make him feel like less of a man.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

What CG said. I can understand how it might be a turn on for others, but it's not a turn on at all for me.

Joining you two. He likes to hear about my past exploits as dirty talk but it doesn't do it for me. I just like it to be my hubby and me. We don't like to share each other in the bedroom. We discovered during a ffm session while dating that we just want each other when we are together.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I agree with the general consensus thus far. I don't want a guy that wants to spread me around. I prefer a guy that wants me all to himself.

Plus the idea of cuckolding holds no appeal to me. I'm not into humiliation or emasculation. I can get why some why some women may be into it, as there may be some empowerment that goes along with emasculating one's lover. But being with a strong-willed and manly guy in and of itself is empowering for me.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
No thank you.. Not a turn on at all. I could never want to humiliate another person especially for sexual pleasure.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Im not 100% female but for those that want something extra in their sex life who wouldn't find it a turn on?