8 votes remaining
No thoughts other than the pleasure of the orgasm (9 votes) 113%
None (0 votes) 0%
What is an orgasm? (0 votes) 0%
What is thinking? (1 vote) 13%
Lurker
0 likes
hello Girls,

I've been researching for a story and wondered what some of the thoughts or feelings you encounter during your orgasm (if any). e.g. Feelings of love towards your partner at that time, or other thoughts?

***Guys, I'm posting a similar question in Ask the Guys, if you wouldn't mind voting there instead of this poll***
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by trinket
hello Girls,

I've been researching for a story and wondered what some of the thoughts or feelings you encounter during your orgasm (if any). e.g. Feelings of love towards your partner at that time, or other thoughts?

***Guys, I'm posting a similar question in Ask the Guys, if you wouldn't mind voting there instead of this poll***

I swear I'm such a dude. There are never any thoughts of love for me. Honestly, my only thought is wanting him to fuck me harder right at that moment. That's it. I'm pretty easy.
Lurker
0 likes
Whatever I'm feeling is more extreme. More closeness, sexier, more willing to do something filthy. Basically, pure access to my subconscious.
Lurker
0 likes
My only thought is fuck I hope It never stop!!!
Mazztastic
0 likes
My thoughts are pretty much trying not to have any thoughts - I don't cum easily, so if I get distracted then I might not climax (that's not to say that I don't still enjoy the sex)

When I'm actually having an orgasm, my thoughts probably go something like this:

Ohmyfuckinggogthat'ssofuckinggooddon'tfuckingstopfuckmefuckmefuckmeohmygodI'mcummingI'mcummingHOLYFUCKaaaargh!!

Something along those lines... Hope that helps ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Ohmygawd... This feels fucking good" sometimes said aloud
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
My thoughts are pretty much trying not to have any thoughts - I don't cum easily, so if I get distracted then I might not climax (that's not to say that I don't still enjoy the sex)

When I'm actually having an orgasm, my thoughts probably go something like this:

Ohmyfuckinggogthat'ssofuckinggooddon'tfuckingstopfuckmefuckmefuckmeohmygodI'mcummingI'mcummingHOLYFUCKaaaargh!!

LMFAO Maz, have to agree altho if the bloke knows what he is doing I can and do cum quickly. My thoughts durin orgasm are pretty much the same tho pmsl except I think god not gog??
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I just don't want it to stop. I just want to keep enjoying more of it. LOL
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by kiera

LMFAO Maz, have to agree altho if the bloke knows what he is doing I can and do cum quickly. My thoughts durin orgasm are pretty much the same tho pmsl except I think god not gog??

Oh GOG I hate you Kiera!!! No one was going to actually read that!!

OhmyfuckinggoDthat'ssofuckinggooddon'tfuckingstopfuckmefuckmefuckmeohmygodI'mcummingI'mcummingHOLYFUCKaaaargh!!

(just for you K) xxxx
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I don't have many thoughts during an orgasm. Actually, all thoughts cease and are replaced by sensation.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Oh GOG I hate you Kiera!!! No one was going to actually read that!!

OhmyfuckinggoDthat'ssofuckinggooddon'tfuckingstopfuckmefuckmefuckmeohmygodI'mcummingI'mcummingHOLYFUCKaaaargh!!

(just for you K) xxxx

Aww Maz you don't hate me you love me, Im your biggest fan here. I absolutely did not send Ginger the link so she could spot your typo being the awesome author that you are because well im sure if one googled gog something would come up hang on I will check brb.......OK so I guess u think alot about comics Maz but to each their own

gog

Web definitions

Gog is the name of several different fictional characters in the comics published by DC Comics. The first version first appeared in New Year's Evil: Gog #1, and was created by Mark Waid and Jerry Ordway.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gog_(comics)
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
Wait, wait... what!?

Where exactly is the option for ladies to vote 'Yes, I have thoughts/feelings of love during orgasm'?

You asked the same question in Ask the Guys, and the choices are totally different. Isn't that a little biased?

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst33656_Feelings-of-love-during-orgasm.aspx

It's not biased. I didn't ask the same questions of the females because I've never heard a woman say she felt those feelings during orgasm. In fact, I fully expected women to say exactly what they have, that they have no other thoughts at the time. i wasn't actually researching the women, it was the men's answers I was interested in, but thought I would throw one in here for the women so they didn't feel left out lol.
Head Nurse
0 likes
actually, for me, if I think of anything but the sensation, I loose the thread and can't orgasm. I don't know if this happens to others, but I have to suspend reality in order to enjoy sex. If I think of what is happening and how, then it becomes boring and pointless. I can't get there if I am thinking about what is happening. I have to focus completely on the sensation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just focus on the physical pleasure, it can be such a high, for a few seconds, time doesnt seem to exist. A clitoral orgasm is different than a vaginal one, the sensation feels more acute and less physical, the pleasure is still there though.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

I swear I'm such a dude. There are never any thoughts of love for me. Honestly, my only thought is wanting him to fuck me harder right at that moment. That's it. I'm pretty easy.

Exactly my thoughts biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Laughed when I read this Mazza smile - I'm usually too mind-fucked to say anything coherent...