last reply
9 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Alright Ladies

I need the down and dirty on Ben Wa Balls! I have never used them but am interested and have decided to give them a go. I know nothing about them, except that they are new and exciting to me. Any brand, size, types(metal,plastic,silicone), tips or techniques are all welcomed and i'd be forever grateful. Thanks in advance
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
years ago I bought a couple (electric ones battery operated) for my wife. She liked them too much so wouldn't let me use them on her, also the vibrator, made her too hot and at first she used it on herself when I wasn't home, but got to love it and was afraid that maybe she'd like to make love to a woman, so didn't like to use them any more, I had a hell of a time using a vibrator on her because she liked it to much. I still can't figure a woman out. Yes get some you'll love them.
CurlyFries
0 likes
I'm going to throw a suggestion out there for the Luna Beads, which is LELO's version of ben wa balls. Can't go wrong with LELO. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
I'm going to throw a suggestion out there for the Luna Beads, which is LELO's version of ben wa balls. Can't go wrong with LELO. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

Thanks for the suggestion! I will check them out... And report back haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife does not care for lelo
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
there is also this thread .... Ben Wa Balls

Words of caution .... do not release them while on the toilet - those little balls are heavy and WILL crack the porcelain bowl. (Costly to replace, cuz you can't just glue the toilet bowl back together!)

Also, it is AMAZING how HOT the balls will get!

Have fun!!
Lurker
0 likes
We use them on each other. The slow pull out, if you get a stringed one is amazing as you come. I use a single one on him. I use them for kegels too to keep my glove nice and tight.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I love my Ben Wa Balls. I have two pairs. I don't know why, that's a lie, one pair is silver and I love the coldness to them. The other are plastic. I prefer the silver ones.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have several sets of varying sizes and weights.
All Cold HARD Stainless Steel!
Love to insert them and work them then get them hot!
As you work your kegels, you can also work your inner muscles and learn to do some amazing things to a cock.
Hubby loves how I can snap and milk him inside me and pull on him at the same time.

It gets more fun when you try to use two different size balls and then wear a Venus Butterfly vibe under a thong and work it around the tip!

HAve fun experimenting and exploring!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
There was a ton to chose from, a bit overwhelming. I saw the Lelo and I think if I really enjoy it I will invest, they are NOT cheap up here in Canada. After asking for help, because I'm cool like that! I was pointed in the direction of glass ones to start, the are fairly light and no string... My only fear is that they could get stuck in there :/ The last thing I want is to show up at emerg with glass balls up my snatch Hmmmmmm I did get to sets of the glass ones, and will hopefully try them out very soon!