Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The size of penis could impress on your pleasure of sex?

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The size of penis could impress on your pleasure of sex?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Yes it could. Size matters. Not just length, but also thickness. If it's too big, it can be uncomfortable. If it's too small, it could be unsatisfying. If it's too thick, it could be abrasive. If it's too thin, again...it could be unsatisfying.

But size isn't the most important factor. What's the sense in having a big dick if you don't know how to use it?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Yes it could. Size matters. Not just length, but also thickness. If it's too big, it can be uncomfortable. If it's too small, it could be unsatisfying. If it's too thick, it could be abrasive. If it's too thin, again...it could be unsatisfying.

But size isn't the most important factor. What's the sense in having a big dick if you don't know how to use it?

Well said - I don't think that I can add much to that other than to say that the shape and sexual position can greatly enhance things, especially if it grazes the gspot...

Rrrrrrrrr

I'm not a Size Queen, but I do like a well-endowed man, but if I'm really into him (lol or he's really into me) then the size becomes that bit less of an issue...

If a man has a smaller cock, then I would expect that he would have learned what positions and techniques work better for him and his partner, how to maximize the impact he has on her pleasure...

(Ha ha, I'm making it sound like a job interview... Hmmm, now there's a thought...)
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Well said - I don't think that I can add much to that other than to say that the shape and sexual position can greatly enhance things, especially if it grazes the gspot...

Rrrrrrrrr

I'm not a Size Queen, but I do like a well-endowed man, but if I'm really into him (lol or he's really into me) then the size becomes that bit less of an issue...

If a man has a smaller cock, then I would expect that he would have learned what positions and techniques work better for him and his partner, how to maximize the impact he has on her pleasure...

(Ha ha, I'm making it sound like a job interview... Hmmm, now there's a thought...)

Nicely put. I totally forgot about shape. That's important as well. All vaginas have the same blue print, but they're not exactly built the same.

And having a small cock definitely isn't the end of the world. That's where knowing how to use your cock definitely comes in handy.

Learn how to use what you've got, no matter how little or how much.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

Nicely put. I totally forgot about shape. That's important as well. All vaginas have the same blue print, but they're not exactly built the same.

And having a small cock definitely isn't the end of the world. That's where knowing how to use your cock definitely comes in handy.

Learn how to use what you've got, no matter how little or how much.

You know, I think too many guys get hung up on the size of their penis and then they get that angry way, you know? End up fucking you hard and fast for ages, as though their stamina was the be all and end all?

It's a real shame because if they spent a bit of time getting to know how to use it properly, the size makes much less difference... There are plenty positions and techniques that really utilise the old cock/vagina jigsaw... Every woman is different, as is every man, but for me, half the fun is finding out what works, feeding back to him whether it's good or not (I'd expect the same from him too). I've spent too many years accepting lesser quality sex, I won;t be doing that any more...

I know it's controversial, but I've said before in threads that I don't think very many men are particularly good at giving oral (not talking about how well women suck cock here, that's for another thread). At least in my experience - I just had a think about it and I am fairly certain that I have only been brought to orgasm TWICE from oral, mouth alone - how sad is THAT??? (fingers AND oral is different - that works pretty well for me) - but ladies, how many times have you had a guy fucking assaulting your clit? Just about making you jump out of your skin?? (I am SO writing this in a story hahahah)

Seriously, a few slurps of the tongue will NOT get me off - never, not even on a good day, but get it right and the actual insertion of a cock afterwards is a mere technicality - it's got me to the edge - I AM going to cum...