last reply
24 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi Girls,

Your having sex with your partner would you allow him to put a vibrator up your bum so both holes are filled.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure, but I would prefer a few well lubed fingers.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
0 likes
mmhmm of course I would
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My brother filled my now ex-wifes pussy while I filled her ass... She loved it.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have only done it the other way round, hubby in my bum and a toy inside my pussy
Lurker
0 likes
Yep. Have and do. We have a treasure chest of toys and we are always thinking of new ways to use them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mhmm ~
~Crystal; PM Me.?
0 likes
Oh yes, and I have a few favorites for just that!
Lurker
0 likes
I am so addicted to having both holes filled, that I feel empty if both holes aren't filled during sex. But I prefer the cock in my ass and the toy in my pussy, because I love the feeling of my rectum being flooded with a guys cum. It makes me cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course I would! I have my most intense orgasms that way.
Lurker
0 likes
I've done this while masturbating as well as during oral sex. The first time I couldn't concentrate, once I got use to it, I loved how my orgasm intesified.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I totally would let a girlfriend do that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely!!!! Been there and done that. Love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it with toys, finger, cock. Makes me cum so hard.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by ShyVixen
The first time I couldn't concentrate, once I got use to it, I loved how my orgasm intesified.

Quote by BelleduJour
Absolutely!!!! Been there and done that. Love it.

While pleasuring my wife orally I will play there too. It can help blow her head off with the resulting orgasm.
If not tried, certainly worth a visit. That goes for both parties as well!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
100% yes.
Like others I prefer the cock in my ass, and the toy in my pussy.....the heat of his hard cock and from my bumhole makes for a fantastic sensation, especially when the lube starts to melt.
I like it missionary best, resting myself on my elbows and forearms, watching his cock dissapearing inside that naughty place whilst I fuck my pussy, it makes me shiver with delight. I have the best orgasms like that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to have both at the submitters puts it.

But you so not have not necessarily use a viberator either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lisad83
I am so addicted to having both holes filled, that I feel empty if both holes aren't filled during sex.
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Frank

While pleasuring my wife orally I will play there too. It can help blow her head off with the resulting orgasm.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sure but the other way around works better - cock up my arse with the vibrator in my pussy. Prefer either fingers or a dildo, glass especially, if that's how we are going at it xx
Try before you buy x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Frank

Welcome to the club.