Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"I m bi but i wud prefer girls only"or something why bi girls prefer girls not boys?

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Perhaps women use this site as a medium to explore different sides of themselves. There are some women here who list themselves as lesbians when they in fact have never been with a woman in their lives. This is usually where the fantasy aspect comes into play. It's really not that big of a deal, unless they go so far as to do the male bashing thing...which is no fun to watch, but I see it all the time. It makes me cringe. Granted, sometimes you guys deserve it if you won't take no for an answer, but when it's unwarranted, it annoys me.

Also, the women in question may actually in fact be men looking to generate some girl on girl cyber action. They will most definitely engage in some serious male bashing to keep your penis away from them.

Either way, I think it's something that needs to be heeded. Don't let it bug you. There are plenty of willing women on here. So if a woman claims to be bi but is only interested in women, I say leave her be.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Perhaps women use this site as a medium to explore different sides of themselves. There are some women here who list themselves as lesbians when they in fact have never been with a woman in their lives. This is usually where the fantasy aspect comes into play. It's really not that big of a deal, unless they go so far as to do the male bashing thing...which is no fun to watch, but I see it all the time. It makes me cringe. Granted, sometimes you guys deserve it if you won't take no for an answer, but when it's unwarranted, it annoys me.

Also, the women in question may actually in fact be men looking to generate some girl on girl cyber action. They will most definitely engage in some serious male bashing to keep your penis away from them.

Either way, I think it's something that needs to be heeded. Don't let it bug you. There are plenty of willing women on here. So if a woman claims to be bi but is only interested in women, I say leave her be.

I put up an offensive question out of curiosity here i guess!! i get your point very well and to be honest i m not bugged.. :P i rather enjoy the kind of reasons or possible situations that are behind these things!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Please try not to respond for all the BiSexual Women is the world. Some of us not only love girls truly but love men just as much!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am Bi and I love sex with both men and women. I am in a relationship with a woman but we both have sex with men too. I am however more picky when it comes to sex with men, both cyber or IRL. Actually I am not very big into cyber sex (M or F) so it would have to be a very special guy to pique my interest into considering it.