Do you find this fellow attractive?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes - although not sexually.

He's very intelligent and has a great 'outside-the-box' mind. Plus I still love a lot of his music and appreciate the mark he made on the industry - he was quite 'ground-breaking' when he first arrived on the scene. He's just a cool guy.

ps. It was fun seeing him the other night on The Talking Dead.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I agree with dd, plus his ex wife is incredibly attractive!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
I agree with dd, plus his ex wife is incredibly attractive!

She definitely is! She has such a great style and vibe. I have a friend that partied somewhat extensively with them when they were still together and he said they were a really cool couple and surprisingly 'normal' and lowkey.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tend to normally agree with both DD and the nurse, but not this time. He does zip for me
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Naughtygrl73
I tend to normally agree with both DD and the nurse, but not this time. He does zip for me

Oh Mrs Naughty, I think you misunderstood us. I don't find the man himself to be sexually attractive. I find him to be smart and buisness oriented. I enjoy his music(particularly his covers of Depeche Mode and the Eurythmics. His exwife however, is simply stunning.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I'm still sane, I find him a creep, his wife I'd fuck in a new York minute, but don't even like looking at these people like him.