If your husband wanted you to fuck his friend

last reply
33 replies
5.1k views
1 watcher
6 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would you like to fuck one of your husband's friend or would you rather fuck a stranger?
Lurker
0 likes
Push come to shove a stranger. Not that I would do either but since there are only two choices, a stranger. Less complicated and I never have to see them again.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by NickiC
Push come to shove a stranger. Not that I would do either but since there are only two choices, a stranger. Less complicated and I never have to see them again.

Same.

Well, unless his friend was ridiculously hot and our marriage was already on the rocks. Then I probably wouldn't care as much about possible implications and repercussions. silly
0 likes
What husband?

In all seriousness though, maybe. If all three of us wanted it, and I felt secure that it wouldn't damage my relationship then still... possibly.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rather do it with a stranger, no complications at all. Though friends are good for fantasy ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope, if he wants that kind of entertainment he can go else where and never return.
Lurker
0 likes
My husband often brings his mates home to fuck me but rarely one at a time. That's ok as long as they all cum inside me to keep me lubricated. I have to admit that I am seriously turned on by meeting a Dirty Old Man who talks dirty and promises to bang me senseless.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Not to be a spoil sport...but why exactly am I fucking someone that isn't my husband?

โ–‘Pโ–‘Uโ–‘Sโ–‘Sโ–‘Yโ–‘ โ–‘Iโ–‘Nโ–‘ โ–‘Bโ–‘Iโ–‘Oโ–‘

Lurker
0 likes
If he wanted it bad enough I believe I would do it for him
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Not to be a spoil sport...but why exactly am I fucking someone that isn't my husband?

Spoil sport!

Quote by bosworth
Would you like to fuck one of your husband's friend or would you rather fuck a stranger?

Neither. Also, if my hubby brought this topic up as much as you do, I wouldn't be fucking him either.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
Spoil sport!

Say it to my face!!

โ–‘Pโ–‘Uโ–‘Sโ–‘Sโ–‘Yโ–‘ โ–‘Iโ–‘Nโ–‘ โ–‘Bโ–‘Iโ–‘Oโ–‘

Lurker
0 likes
Mmmmm both sound like fun
Lurker
0 likes
No,No......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would much rather do a stranger there is a certain excitement in someone you do not even know his name.

Now if my husband really insists I should fuck on of his friends he better bring several. Never have been able to turn down a good gangbang.
Lurker
0 likes
If I had a husband that put me out there to fuck his friends or a stranger he must not think much of me... So answer is nooooooo
Lurker
0 likes
If I had to choose....definitely a stranger. My hubby would be the kind to say it's ok, but then be pissed about it and never let me live it down. I wouldn't want to give him something that he could just bring up and hold over me for the rest of my life. And it would put an unnecessary strain on their friendship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a total stranger - no chance of ever seeing them again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would do that only if I get to choose that stranger
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
No, I'd not fuck either. I'd also be extremely upset if he even asked the question. Making me wonder what else he'd want to do.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Im not married but my last ex asked me about his male cousin.....and I did....
Lurker
0 likes
None of his friends make me want to do that but a stranger if I was attracted to them...in a heart beat.
Lurker
0 likes
If your husband wanted you to fuck his friend

I'd have to marry the guy with the hot friend first.
1 like

One late summer eve we were partying by the pool, plenty of friends and people there all drunk and half naked in the pool and by the fire.. I was with my hubby and we were mainly hanging out with his two really close friends. Weโ€™d all became really close I. The past year I felt apart of the group and there was an attraction and good bit of chemistry there. We all knew it and me and him had discussed it before. Well we had secretly been doing molly instead of drinking and eventually was just the four of us left hanging out. lol I had on was a button up of his and panties. We sat and talked and did more molly when we decide to get in the pool. The molly had me horny and I said really quite to my husband dare me to go topless as I took it off and jumped in. As we all talked in the pooli just began to enjoy the water and float between all of them. Well things got steamy, I simply was just floating between them as it seemed they got closer as all three held me with their hands, definitely felt his friends sneaking in their feels of me we eventually all got out all horny as they were all trying bud their boners .. well things progressed and his friend had a bet about who was bigger and asked if Iโ€™d judge them.. me and husband laughed and went with it .. they were both great but the one I really had the hottest for was HUGE.. half hard I bounced it in my hand and said I think we have a winner and giggled .. it got very hard very fast.. he laughed and said well what do I get for winning .. I leaned to my man and asked can I give him a prize ? And I did .. I let both of them watch as I went from tip to balls .. and eventually I was so horny and so were they I blew his other friend and then let hubby fucked me on table as they watched .. and Iโ€™ll say there are more stories after that night lol

3 likes

No..I believe that would open up a huge can of worms that would either harm the marriage or the friendship.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have always been very friendly.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

If I'm in a relationship, I don't sleep with others. That's why I'm not in a relationship.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I would never fuck one of hubbies friends nor would I ever do a total stranger, but with the encouragement of my amazing hubs I make my own male friends ๐Ÿ˜Š

0 likes

I have fucked most of my husbands friends