Your partner masturbating

last reply
9 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Now I'm not ashamed to admit it that ill go for a wank if my fiancé isn't in "the mood" for sex,

Do you girls frown on your guys (or girls) masturbating away for you or would you prefer them to just say "watch me wank then"?
0 likes
It depends on if I'm in the mood. Sometimes I'll ask my partner to give me some privacy if they want to masturbate and I have NO interest. If I have a little, but need some encouragement, then I definitely don't mind if she (or he) gets off in front of me, so I can get all wet and ready for her (or him).
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Lurker
0 likes
TBH I would feel guilty if my partner (M or F) was going to masturbate whilst I was there because I wasn't up for it, so I would, and have on many occasions, offered to please them with my mouth.

I have never had a refusal
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am okay either way. In the past, I have encouraged g/fs to masturbate if they were horny whether I was or was not there. And, I am pretty much the same way. I have, in the past, awakened in the middle of the night with an HO and JOed just be cause it felt good. I have on several occasions whiel on a long distance driving trip just pulled it out and played with my cock whiel my partner was sitting across from me. Though most of the time she has finished me off after watching for awhile. I have also watched my g/f masturbate while during driving trips and I encuraged he action by talking dirty. masturbation is just another fun piece of sex play.
Lurker
0 likes
I love when she masturbates while I'm sucking on her pussy, especially when
I make her squirt in my mouth and all over my face
Lurker
0 likes
I love masturbation, doing it watching it, and doing it in front of others.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I only masturbate alone. My wife will lend me hand if she's around, but not horny. I would love it if she were more into mutual masturbation.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm rarely NOT in the mood, so my guys can usually have me whenever they want me. If my FWBs masturbate while they're not with me, I don't care as long as they have enough semen left for me! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
I'm rarely NOT in the mood, so my guys can usually have me whenever they want me. If my FWBs masturbate while they're not with me, I don't care as long as they have enough semen left for me! :-)

Just how much is enough?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96

Just how much is enough?

At least a lovin' spoonful!