Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If someone were to fart on your clit, would the vibration be enough to make you feel good?

last reply
92 replies
7.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
how old are you???

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i am speechless. no, really. wow. just... wow. *shakes my head and wanders off*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Head Nurse
0 likes
Would the pressure from my foot to your crotch make you feel good?

Seriously, you fart ON me and we will have issues.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is a joke, no?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What the fuck is wrong with you? Were you dropped on your head as a child? Or maybe you still are a child!!
Lurker
0 likes
This is one of my favourite questions currently on the forum. Thanks for the laugh! I want to know if anyone has been... Weird enough to try this, seriously.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I don't think we should be too quick to judge someone just because their particular kink doesn't float our own boat.

In any case I don't think the effect of a fart would be sufficiently sustained to have any sort of stimulating effect on my clit. I might feel it, but it would be just a brief blast, whereas I need more sustained work with either fingers or mouth to have any arousing effect.

I can imagine some people might get a thrill of some sort from the fact of being farted on, but the idea does nothing for me personally. Pee, on the other hand...

Does that answer your question?

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh come now. I think all you ladies would fart on your own clits if you could.
CurlyFries
0 likes
If I farted on your cock, would that be considered a blowjob?
Lurker
0 likes
Damn, I'm completely out of touch

Setting light to farts is so last year
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
Damn, I'm completely out of touch

Setting light to farts is so last year

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Note to self: Don't look at forums in the morning. I can't handle the stupidity.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by jollylolly

Damn. Cold busted.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Hahaha I loved your answer Curly.

I don't even wish to think about it, what a gross idea. IF it ever happened, the person who did it would never find themselves in my bed again
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jollylolly

Guilty
Lurker
0 likes
I can't imagine a faster way to turn me off, that's way too yucky for me. All I can imagine is a silent bomber, so your plan would totally backfire.... get it?
Lurker
0 likes
you know, Dr Love, posting a question as fucking idiotic as that, is an insult to the women who are nice enough to come to this forum to answer legit questions from people who genuinely want advice. Sure, some of us take the piss out of some of the guys who ask the same questions over and over again but in my opinion, you've really gone and taken the fucking cake this time.

This is THE dumbest and most fucktarded question I have ever seen on this forum.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is one of those questions I'd like a little more background on how you came about even asking the question...

But then I think...

I don't really want to know.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

I have to say I nearly fell off my stool laughing at that response.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Did this for a laugh and I laughed til I cried with all the remarks. I know how idiotic this is, but damn funny to read the posts. Thanks for the laughs.
I would never do this.
The best response was about the fart being a blowjob.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A wet fart or a dry one?
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I spent the last hour Dutch-ovening my farts, trying to trap some vibration for my clit. So far, no dice. sad

Best thread in a while!
Lurker
0 likes
Sure stinky and then change your diet. Life is so sensual but there is nothing sexier than gaseous fumes. *Sniff* I see you had some cheese earlier.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
I spent the last hour Dutch-ovening my farts, trying to trap some vibration for my clit. So far, no dice. sad

Best thread in a while!

OK, Miss X ... educate me and explain what you meant by "Dutch-ovening." Do Dutch people have some sort of secret about capturing fart vibrations?