She wants a 3some

last reply
9 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
So my girl says she wants 3some with another girl for her birthday, but she wants me to find the girl does anyone have any tips on how i can get this done? She also say's thhat she would'nt mind having her as a girlfriend. Please help
"IMAGINE THAT"
Lurker
0 likes
If she says she wouldn't mind having her as a girlfriend, and you are fine with that, wouldn't it make more sense for HER to pick out the girl and not you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Be very careful with this...unless your relationship is very stable, you picking out a girl could be trouble for the relationship. If she is at all insecure, you picking out a girl and then giving her attention, may be the beginning of the end. Even if she says she wants the threesome.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How about cloning lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ive never had a 3some and it has been a fantasy but respect of your partners wishes are paramount.Better keeping one partner happy than pissing off two
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
As someone who has been active in the swinging world for a few years, my best advice would be make sure your relationship is very secure. And personally it is always better if the woman chooses the other partner.

Ive joined many couples for ffms but i find its easier for to join them if me and her get on and have the connection.... Reduces the risks of jealousy arising in the long term.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
1. I have to say, I find this a little far fetched being that she's looking to keep her as a longtime girlfriend, yet seemingly wants no part in the process of picking said girlfriend. Just seems a little strange, especially since she's gonna play such a huge part of you guys' relationship.

2. If this is indeed the case and she's giving you free rein with absolutely no input of her own, then find a girl that is somewhat like you yet drastically different. It seems your girlfriend is looking for adventure, so give her some adventure. Don't just go for someone that you're into, as it might give her pause. Find someone both of you will like, being that both of you will be involved with her (I'm assuming).

3. The new girl is a person, not a pair of shoes. Finding one is gonna entail more than looking at someone and saying, "Hey, you'll do." It may take some trial and error...and lots of time. Just like most relationships, it's not gonna happen overnight. The dynamic between the three of you will need to develop overtime, so don't expect anything instant.

4. As many others have said before me, this could backfire drastically. It could ruin your relationship beyond repair, so be careful. You both need to be very secure in your relationship, and you both need to make it a point to spend more time together than either of you spend with the new girl.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Always there to please. If she wants a 3-some with a girlfriend and I, right on.
If she wants a 3-some with me a guy friend and her-right on. If she wants to go with two other girls-hmmmm? Go for it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thank you all for advice everything that was said make a lot of sense. The way I feel about it is that if anything I should just join in how can I pick someone for her. We will see what happens will keep you informed.
"IMAGINE THAT"