Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Which breasts are more sensitive.... large or small?

last reply
11 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For those who have had implants or reductions. How do they feel now that they have changed size?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It doesn't really matter, its how they are treated.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is this a question only a woman with asymmetric tits could answer?

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
I have no idea as I only have experience of one size, also the level of sensitivity is variable
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
Is this a question only a woman with asymmetric tits could answer?

Couldn't have said it better myself.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Other than candy bars, I don't think size matters for most things and this is definitely one of them. I've met quite a few men whose nipples/breasts are more sensitive than mine and some women with large bazoombas who come just from them being played with. It's not the size; it's the person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How could you possibly know how sensitive another woman is? I enjoy my size, but sure if I was larger or smaller I would find a way to enjoy that size also.
Site administrator
0 likes
I would have liked to see a broader question here to include extra small, medium and extra large. After all McDonalds do all those variations in chips and nuggets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
Other than candy bars, I don't think size matters for most things and this is definitely one of them. I've met quite a few men whose nipples/breasts are more sensitive than mine and some women with large bazoombas who come just from them being played with. It's not the size; it's the person.

Size matters for Margaritas too!!

CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Size matters for Margaritas too!!

That's why you're so awesome, Nikki! No wonder I LURVE you! I was hoping people would post things where size really is important; not boobs and not cocks.

Gotta agree, margaritas are at the top of the list!
Clever Gem
0 likes
Don't you mean......
Quote by smileofsatisfaction
It doesn't really matter, tits how they are treated.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What I meant was for those women that have had implants or reductions. How do they feel now?