Anal Fun

last reply
150 replies
25.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I havent tried anal sex yet, what are your experiences of it for those that have tried it?
Candyman
0 likes
Quote by bustybethxx
I havent tried anal sex yet, what are your experiences of it for those that have tried it?

Well, I would highly recommend an enema before. Then, use lube and take your time. Anything that intimate needs to be with someone who is careful, slow, and patient.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bustybethxx

You really need to relax and trust the one doing it. Make sure you are cleaned up before you start and you can never use enough lube. If you do decide to g through it you will soon see how nice it can feel. Sure, it is uncomfortable at first but if you relax and try to enjoy it this soon turns into intense plessure
Lurker
0 likes
might buy some lube hun, thanks for the advice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you should have good patient , and slow start
Lurker
0 likes
I absolutely love anal play. Both giving and receiving
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Morlin
I absolutely love anal play. Both giving and receiving

Must agree love both but never had a real cock in my ass (yet) just toys
Story Verifier
0 likes
It is absolutely fantastic if you do as the others advised.

He must be slow, gentle and do it exactly like you want the first time. Don't get to carried away because it can hurt.

Some women adore it, others can be ok with it and others won't do it at all. You need to find out which is right for you. Never agree to anything that you are even a little Leary of. It's your body, only you get to make the rules for how to use it.

When my wife and I first started out she used a vibrator on me one time and wound up putting up me and that was one of my all time great orgasms as she massaged my Prostate with it. She was one of the OK with it types when I got her hot. When she did, it sent her into orbit.
I am always a gentleman.
Candyman
0 likes
Quote by bustybethxx
might buy some lube hun, thanks for the advice.

It is a must. If you need a recommendation, Astroglide works fab. http://www.astroglide.com/home.aspx
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Lurker
0 likes
Like once a year! OOPS! Thought you meant annual.l60INxbu9IcUy9VJ
Lurker
0 likes
Or once a week lol
Lurker
0 likes
My x wife and I both love anal sex.
Lurker
0 likes
I love giving and receiving anal, wonderful way to cum hard
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just like everyone is saying, it has to be your idea and at your speed, and if you are like me you will enjoy it. Although I am not turned on by men but I had experienced a real cock back there before and I think the feeling of a hard, warm, and throbbing cock back there cannot be replaced by a toy.
Lurker
0 likes
I like tongue only sooooooo Kate my baby....... I hope you have nine inches of tongue!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nice to know pussycat, I am working on stretching my tongue now.. what my Lucy wants. my Lucy gets xoxoxox
Lurker
0 likes
cheers pussydoll
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any lady ive had anal sex with,very soon began enjoying it and, at other times often asked for it and the more one gets it,the easier it becomes.its a bloody amazing feeling ladies say and i love it too,but,get the strapon up me.
Lurker
0 likes
so sexy hanky
Detention Seeker
0 likes
always good I would say never looked back but that would be a lie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You should read up on it before trying. Use lots of lube and fingers or toys to get your anus loosened up before trying to put a cock in there. My wife and I have been married for over 30 years and I had read something about anal sex about 20 years ago and was curious. I did not understand how important the lube was and lets just say it did not go well and took years before she was willing to try again. Then we were very patient with extensive foreplay and slowly worked one well lubed finger into her followed by two then three until we then worked on getting my cock into her tight ass. When we did start working my cock into her, I got behind her and let her slowly push back onto me so she was in control. I love to have my cock in her tight ass, but she just get a full feeling, but does not get that much pleasure. I keep fondling and licking around her ass hoping she will get more comfortable with the idea and eventually like it.

I read stories about people accidentally slipping in or just ramming it in without lube and guess there could actually be people who could do that, but not my wife. Nor me for that matter. When I would bring up anal sex, my wife would ask me how I would like something the size of my cock rammed up my ass, so I thought that was a fair question and got some toys and started experimenting until I got something about the size of my average size cock into my ass. Good luck.
Lurker
0 likes
mmmm, so saucy
Lurker
0 likes
The bad part about it is that there is nothing acting as a natural lubrication there. So you may make yourself a little comfortable if you try it alone first.
Don't rush into things. Have some lube handy.
Your own fingers will work wonders. Then let your lover join in the act.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bustybeti,hope youve either lubed your man and made the most of that,or,hes gently broken your bottom in and now, you have felt the difference and enjoyed it.
Lurker
0 likes
mmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
anyone else got any tips
Lurker
0 likes
When we were dating the wife and I tried it... I was way too excited and in a hurry back then. It did not go well.. Years later I learned to start with al sensual massage, lots of oil, work her pussy with her favorite toy and go slow... Its the only dp she has had butt loved it (pun intended)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You've just come out of a relationship, and according to your profile are looking for nsa sex. Frankly it isn't the best time to start with anal, because, as many have pointed out, it takes time and also trust in your partner. The ideal for you would be to find a fuck buddy, who has some experience and can take you through this. You may not get anything from it, but if you do, then it can be outstanding!! (My Mrs says so too!).

So take it slowly, ease you anus into it - maybe get a butt plug and wear that for a while, starting small and moving up, and again as many have said, diy with a vibe. That should give you some insight into it, and I hope you enjoy it.