last reply
16 replies
2.4k views
1 watcher
3 likes
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by smileofsatisfaction
Age is irrelevant. Enthusiasm is important.

In total agreement. Cock size is the only thing that matters.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The one I have the most intense connection with you silly goose. Or like CurlyGirly said the one with the biggest dick. Whichever.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I am going to disagree with the OP here. I don't think its all about Cock size. Don't get me wrong, if he has nothing else going for him, a huge cock is a plus, but if you are asking about age, I have found from personal experience that men over the age of 35 (this is a huge generalization), seem to be better partners. From experience, younger men are more selfish lovers, whereas older men tend to be more giving. And as for cock size... I have been with guys of all sizes and if you know what you are doing with the tool you have, the size is completely irrelevant. Some of the best sex I have ever had has been with men of average or below average size.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by anonymouslylush
Well, I am going to disagree with the OP here. I don't think its all about Cock size. Don't get me wrong, if he has nothing else going for him, a huge cock is a plus, but if you are asking about age, I have found from personal experience that men over the age of 35 (this is a huge generalization), seem to be better partners. From experience, younger men are more selfish lovers, whereas older men tend to be more giving. And as for cock size... I have been with guys of all sizes and if you know what you are doing with the tool you have, the size is completely irrelevant. Some of the best sex I have ever had has been with men of average or below average size.

Just wanted to interject, the OP never mentioned anything about cock size in his question. His question was strictly about age. I made a joking reference to cock size in my reply, because every third question in this forum usually is about cock size.
Lurker
0 likes
If factoring in age... who has fucked ME better? it would be aged 30+.... not sure if it is an experience factor, or if the 20+ guys just sucked!?!?... The best sex I have had is with a 33 year old and a 31 year old. Pretty close to the cut off age for the 20 category but I saw a HUGE difference in performance. I was also really really into these men, so that could also have been the deciding factor on where they are placed on the Sexing Jessica Scale ...
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Older tends to be more experienced as was already said but a good fuck is a good fuck regardless of age.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The best sex I've had was with a partner who was 40. Older guys have more experience and are more mature.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely, 35+. But that's not to say it hasn't been good with younger guys. It's just not AS good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been a while since I fucked a guy under 30 and never fucked one over 46 so Ill have to say 30-40, LOL!

But age is irrelevant to me really, its more about the size of his imagination and how creative and open minded he is!!
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I think a lot depends on what you expect from the experience, and then what did you actually get from it. Most of "my guys" have been my age + or - a couple of years -- and when you get down to it, a lot of times its like fucking a clone of yourself with a cock -- similar tastes, similar hobbies, hang out with the same people -- so after all is said and done and sucked and fucked, you walk away happy, with wobbly knees, having gotten mostly exactly what you expected.

I have been with a few guys in the 30 - 40 age bracket since I came to grad school - very nice. They and their mannerisms are a little more refined, they treated me very nicely, and were really good lovers -- but they were looking for something (romance, marriage, long time commitment) that I was not -- I wanted friendship, was willing to offer the occasional "benefits", was usually interested in a quick fuck, certainly enjoyed going on trips with them - but I did not want long term, romance, marriage, etc etc etc ... So I know I walked away happy, satisfied for the interaction, but happy to walk away, too -- it can be very tough to keep a relationship that you're enjoying going at "your level" while constantly watching out for attempts from him to make it more than what you want. Case in point: you've been going with a 35 year old for a while - you like him, he's drop dead handsome, on a good career track (so he's relatively stable), you're completely happy with his cock (not that you can do anything about that, but liking it certainly helps), he enjoys the same sex play you do, he seems to respect your personal space and the privacy you ask for - and you trust that he is into you and not fucking around on the side, and you return that trust by being faithful (and that can be tough for a 20something who really enjoys sex and prefers keeping sex casual, no strings, etc). Anyway, you detect a minor change in the wind - and one day he pops up with a "friendship ring" or a commitment ring - or some such thing - to symbolize your friendship, put his ownership brand on you, starts talking about you and he "moving in together" ... that's when red flags are hoisted. I know I'm being a little selfish, but I'm in early-mid 20s, and I have a lot of things left to do - working on me, my career, getting my degrees, etc - before I commit my life to lock into someone else's ... It is just so hard to look a great guy in the eye - one who has just offered you a commitment ring or bracelet etc - one who is ready to bring you to the next level of commitment that you are avoiding --- and tell him its not for you. Your response will shape the relationship ...I know I'm talking about basic dating and relationships etc, but this has happened to me twice with guys in their mid 30s, so whenever I start getting close to a guy in that age, a lot goes through my mind -- I certainly don't avoid guys in that age group -- they are great as friends and companions and lovers and booty calls -- but they are also at the age of "let's settle down and have a family and you can have as many kids as you wat... etc etc etc" .... So I go along, date, love, sleep with, etc.. but I'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop, and that vigil takes away some of the fun.

But - one of my friends from college and I keep in very close touch, and I visit her and her family a lot. Her folks love me! They love it when I visit, and I always have a great time at their house. They have a house on Cape Cod on the beach, and have had me come down to spend weeks with them and their daughter. Her Dad has always been fun - a little flirty, but totally innocent - and his wife gets a kick out of seeing him enjoy himself. She's told me privately that she looks forward to my visits, because i brings him out of his shell, he's more alive, more fun, happier - he's had some sadness in his life with his own family (deaths, in-law problems, etc). Anyway - he and I have always gotten along very well despite the age difference ( in his 60s). Sadly, his wife became very ill and passed away last year. It was heartbreaking. Maureen (daughter) and I visit him very often - bring a dinner or cook and have a meal and a few drinks - just to bring some happiness into his life. I went to his house about 6 months ago, Maureen was out of town. He was happy to see me - to see anyone -- and we had a very nice evening - dinner, some wine, watched some movies, etc. I don't know what came over me, but when he tried a little flirty talk with me (and it was just talk,, for fun) I could feel myself responding (you know - nipples getting pointy, pussy moistening, that deep inside feeling of "fill me"). I responded to the flirts like I never did before - and before I knew it, we were making out, then he asked me into his room .... and I had the most incredible sexual experience I've ever had. He was wonderful. Kind, patient, funny, generous, talented, experienced -- apparently its what young girls have often found with much older me - and I liked (like) it. For a guy in his 60s, he knows how to sexually rock the world of a 23 year old girl. That first time, we went for a few hours, and I left that night with a smile and a contented body.

We certainly have not told his daughter, but I no doubt that she will find out one of these days. There is no talk of real romance, commitment, etc -- we are friends. What started out as "being nice" turned into something great. I've thought alot about it when I'm not with him, and realized that I always had the dots - a tiny bit - for him, and I bet his wife knew it too - but there was never any hint or act of cheating, sexual play or anything... I would never have done anything with him while his wife was still alive ... and the more I think about it, I went to his house alone that first time knowing he might get flirty if I let it happen, and knowing I was going to do a "mercy fuck" if the opportunity arose.

The "mercy fuck" has turned into a very satisfying relationship with a fascinating older man. He enjoys my attention and tells me he hasn't gotten blowjobs as good as mine since he was in the service a long time ago...

I'm going to write a story about this relationship - maybe adding a little spice, but it will be a great story.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

Since I'm attracted to younger guys, rather than older ones, I enjoy the sex better with the younger guys, not that I've had that much sex with older guys.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I don’t believe age is a major factor. Like cock size it is the guy behind it that I feel provides the satisfaction I desire. I have been extremely satisfied by many guys in the 20/30 yo bracket in my early sexual years and as I have grown older moved into the 30/60 bracket and enjoy that experience as well.

In my experience the younger guys usually are more interested in their own satisfaction and performance and the older ones in my satisfaction. I won’t be discriminating - if I feel I will enjoy the experience their age will be immaterial.

The Goddess
0 likes

TBH… both

His GODDESS 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Every second of every day. 💕💝

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by ErinDcup34

I think a lot depends on what you expect from the experience, and then what did you actually get from it. Most of "my guys" have been my age + or - a couple of years -- and when you get down to it, a lot of times its like fucking a clone of yourself with a cock -- similar tastes, similar hobbies, hang out with the same people -- so after all is said and done and sucked and fucked, you walk away happy, with wobbly knees, having gotten mostly exactly what you expected.

I have been with a few guys in the 30 - 40 age bracket since I came to grad school - very nice. They and their mannerisms are a little more refined, they treated me very nicely, and were really good lovers -- but they were looking for something (romance, marriage, long time commitment) that I was not -- I wanted friendship, was willing to offer the occasional "benefits", was usually interested in a quick fuck, certainly enjoyed going on trips with them - but I did not want long term, romance, marriage, etc etc etc ... So I know I walked away happy, satisfied for the interaction, but happy to walk away, too -- it can be very tough to keep a relationship that you're enjoying going at "your level" while constantly watching out for attempts from him to make it more than what you want. Case in point: you've been going with a 35 year old for a while - you like him, he's drop dead handsome, on a good career track (so he's relatively stable), you're completely happy with his cock (not that you can do anything about that, but liking it certainly helps), he enjoys the same sex play you do, he seems to respect your personal space and the privacy you ask for - and you trust that he is into you and not fucking around on the side, and you return that trust by being faithful (and that can be tough for a 20something who really enjoys sex and prefers keeping sex casual, no strings, etc). Anyway, you detect a minor change in the wind - and one day he pops up with a "friendship ring" or a commitment ring - or some such thing - to symbolize your friendship, put his ownership brand on you, starts talking about you and he "moving in together" ... that's when red flags are hoisted. I know I'm being a little selfish, but I'm in early-mid 20s, and I have a lot of things left to do - working on me, my career, getting my degrees, etc - before I commit my life to lock into someone else's ... It is just so hard to look a great guy in the eye - one who has just offered you a commitment ring or bracelet etc - one who is ready to bring you to the next level of commitment that you are avoiding --- and tell him its not for you. Your response will shape the relationship ...I know I'm talking about basic dating and relationships etc, but this has happened to me twice with guys in their mid 30s, so whenever I start getting close to a guy in that age, a lot goes through my mind -- I certainly don't avoid guys in that age group -- they are great as friends and companions and lovers and booty calls -- but they are also at the age of "let's settle down and have a family and you can have as many kids as you wat... etc etc etc" .... So I go along, date, love, sleep with, etc.. but I'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop, and that vigil takes away some of the fun.

But - one of my friends from college and I keep in very close touch, and I visit her and her family a lot. Her folks love me! They love it when I visit, and I always have a great time at their house. They have a house on Cape Cod on the beach, and have had me come down to spend weeks with them and their daughter. Her Dad has always been fun - a little flirty, but totally innocent - and his wife gets a kick out of seeing him enjoy himself. She's told me privately that she looks forward to my visits, because i brings him out of his shell, he's more alive, more fun, happier - he's had some sadness in his life with his own family (deaths, in-law problems, etc). Anyway - he and I have always gotten along very well despite the age difference ( in his 60s). Sadly, his wife became very ill and passed away last year. It was heartbreaking. Maureen (daughter) and I visit him very often - bring a dinner or cook and have a meal and a few drinks - just to bring some happiness into his life. I went to his house about 6 months ago, Maureen was out of town. He was happy to see me - to see anyone -- and we had a very nice evening - dinner, some wine, watched some movies, etc. I don't know what came over me, but when he tried a little flirty talk with me (and it was just talk,, for fun) I could feel myself responding (you know - nipples getting pointy, pussy moistening, that deep inside feeling of "fill me"). I responded to the flirts like I never did before - and before I knew it, we were making out, then he asked me into his room .... and I had the most incredible sexual experience I've ever had. He was wonderful. Kind, patient, funny, generous, talented, experienced -- apparently its what young girls have often found with much older me - and I liked (like) it. For a guy in his 60s, he knows how to sexually rock the world of a 23 year old girl. That first time, we went for a few hours, and I left that night with a smile and a contented body.

We certainly have not told his daughter, but I no doubt that she will find out one of these days. There is no talk of real romance, commitment, etc -- we are friends. What started out as "being nice" turned into something great. I've thought alot about it when I'm not with him, and realized that I always had the dots - a tiny bit - for him, and I bet his wife knew it too - but there was never any hint or act of cheating, sexual play or anything... I would never have done anything with him while his wife was still alive ... and the more I think about it, I went to his house alone that first time knowing he might get flirty if I let it happen, and knowing I was going to do a "mercy fuck" if the opportunity arose.

The "mercy fuck" has turned into a very satisfying relationship with a fascinating older man. He enjoys my attention and tells me he hasn't gotten blowjobs as good as mine since he was in the service a long time ago...

I'm going to write a story about this relationship - maybe adding a little spice, but it will be a great story.

Bravo Erin and I will look forward to that story!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I am older but no wiser than you. My older gentleman is more than twice my age. Your story resonates with me and I commend you for your actions and revelations. You have a big heart.

I have written briefly in the “Age Gap Fans” section in the “Groups” section of my experience for those who may be interested.