Are you unable to come from head?

last reply
29 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just posted my first story on here, a fantasy I wrote out of frustration (please see my profile for it). I wrote it because, no matter what I do, no matter what tricks we try, no matter if I go down on him constantly for two hours, or take occasional ten minute breaks over five hours, he just can't come from head.

And I'm pretty sure it's not that I suck (okay, stink) at it. He is quick to give effusive praise, and EVERY single man I've ever dated has come back to tell me, once they're with someone else, that I was so good, I've ruined them for anyone else. No other girl, or guy, can compete, it seems. I've had exes who swore never to speak another word to me, but who felt the need to break that promise just to bitch me out for giving the best head ever.

So, I don't think it's me. My partner definitely wants to come, and he feels like something is wrong with him, since he can't. I try not to stress about it, but it's frustrating getting no reward. Doesn't mean I'll stop trying, though! And he is crazy-awesome when he is fucking me, so no problems there. Just head.

Any advice?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I've heard of guys not coming from head. I know it can take some awhile. As long as you are both happy, don't let it stress you. Stress alone and being afraid will keep him from coming all by itself
Lurker
0 likes
I have difficulty cumming while getting head. Only one lady has been able to get me to cum, but that was only one time out of the many times she sucked me. Plus I've had many ladies suck my cock and none of them had gotten me to cum. I can't eplain it. I love getting my dick sucked and I've had some really good feeling head given to me. I can't explain it. So if you give good head, the problem is not you.

I can recommend that while sucking his cock, try jerking him off simultaneously.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
I find it a lot harder to come from head. Granted, I've had a shortage of good blowjobs, but I've only managed it twice before. I tend to get caught up in my own thoughts, not least of which is, oh my God, I'm actually getting head!

I'm with Milik, don't over think it. Let go and enjoy yourself, otherwise your boy will have trouble coming at all.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've only once come from head, but the girl had to work a long time, let my brain chill out and think sexy thoughts. I find it difficult to cum from head very much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While dating my ex-wife she was the first I went down on and afterwards she offered to try on me. It was her first attempt and she actually completed giving me head and swore she would never do it again. After many years of being pestered she agreed for as I called it the 12 days of Christmas a different act until the last day was head. I'm not sure if it was the pressure she had been given or the knowing she didn't like it, but in 6 years she only gave me head 1 time. Another woman I dated loved doing it so much and was so talented she would make the head of my dick sore I couldn't finish. My wife makes it so easy now I can finish she can make it last for an hour or 10 minutes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will admit to this issue. I think it is because I get pleasure in her orgasm. It seems very one sided if I am the only one to cum. Not saying it doesn't happen but generally only if it is getting her off as well. But hey, that's just me
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I was never able to cum during head till i got a sloppy wet full of spit blowjob.....Now its the only way i can have it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It can be hit or miss with me, sometimes taking quite a while to cum with the occasional "No Mas" from my lover due to her getting a sore jaw. And that's no good is it girls? Ms Bikeboy gives absolutely world class blow jobs that often result in a mind-bending explosion for yours truly. Those times when things carry on longer than she, or I, find comfortable I suspect are largely attributable to me not being on task, my brain unknowingly not being in sync with my little head. That being said there have been occasions when she can make me give it up within a few minutes and she loves the rush that provides for her. If she's aware, and she almost always is, that I haven't cum in a few days she'll be on a mission and, well, who am I to deny her desires?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sounds like it is pleasurable but not intensely so for him. It's not unusual. I'd say adapt your play together so it's an element of foreplay rather than a climax.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've known guys that don't like getting head, guys that take a long time to cum and guys that sometimes don't cum but never one that enjoys it but never cums. It could be any number of things but does it really matter? It sounds as though you're having great sex so enjoy that.
Lurker
0 likes
HELL NO, I have no problem cumming from getting head.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the input, guys. We try to believe there's nothing wrong with him, that for some reason, this one thing doesn't work. He gets so close sometimes that I can feel his head ready to burst, so I know he wants it, but....

Yeah, we'll try to relax about climaxing. And this site is giving me great ideas about other things to try!
Lurker
0 likes
I LOVE GETTING HEAD! But it is difficult for me to cum from it. (big sad face) I can count on one hand the number of times I've cum from head in the past ten years. I would get head like all day long if I could, I really do love it and I get soooo close, but just can't get over the top for some reason.
Head Nurse
0 likes
My ex rarely would climax from head. In fact, besides me, only one other girl had made him come through head. The keys I found were in rhythm. He would be close, but the gasp for air at the top would be enough to throw him off his stride. What also helped was timing. Early morning was the best time to get him to come. If I waited until later, while he would enjoy it for extended periods(yes for literally hours until I was worn out, sore, and bored) it would not happen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can cum from head. But you need to do it for a while, or have great skill. I have great stamina.
SHEEP!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
My ex was the same way, I was with him for five years and couldn't come when I gave him head. He loved getting it done, a lot of the times got close but couldn't finish. He has never been able to with anyone. I had another ex who couldn't either unless he had the control, which was fine by me!
Story Verifier
0 likes
I couldn't until I got my first blow job from my now wife of 43 years. She cured me of that on our 4th time together in 1970.

Marvelous lady I married.
I am always a gentleman.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I find oral sex to be the most stimulating and the hardest act to hold back cumming from.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are men who can not ejaculate because of a medication they have to take for various problems.
Fireman
0 likes
It's very difficult for me to cum from just head. It's not that it doesn't feel good. I love the feeling when a woman is giving me had, but for whatever reason I can't cum. Honestly I think I only came maybe 2 or 3 times just from head. With me head gets me so horny, that I have to fuck the woman. So it's not you. I'm sure you are doing fine. Don't give up.
Lurker
0 likes
it hard for me to cum from a bj and it piss off the women I am with sometimes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't been able to cum from head. So much so that I've said I'll marry the woman that can make me cum.

For me, the problem is speed and rhythm, and the fact that I dislike that my partner may suffer from an aching jaw or something from prolonged sucking, or even Repetetive Strain Syndrome, it should be enjoyable and painfree for everyone.
Also, the pressure to actually cum is a blocker, I think it'd take 30 minutes to an hour to get me off and I'm not sure of any woman that could endure that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Massage his prostate with your finger when you feel he is is that close!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
This is likely a psychological issue. He is likely either a perfectionist or some other personality type that needs to be in control. I don't mean that he's a controlling person - not of others at least - just of his own self. He probably doesn't even recognize it, but the fact that he isn't in control prevents him from being able to release. It's a mental block. He probably thinks about it, subconsciously during oral sex which adds a level of stress to be normal and just makes it worse.

It may not help even if he recognizes the source of his problem. He (and whoever he is with) needs to just enjoy the process and not think (or worry) about the end product - ejaculation. Just have fun with it and let him finish himself with sex or his hand or whatever else works. It might take a very long time, if ever, to get past. Unfortunately, there is no quick fix. You just need to decide if you're happy living with it or not. If not, don't let him know that's why. It will just make it worse for him the rest of his life.

I know that probably isn't what you want to here. It might not be the case. But it usually is. Good luck and just have fun! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was younger, late teens and early twenties, I very rarely came from getting head. The first 3 or 4 girls that tried couldn't get me off, like NN said above, the breath at the top would ruin the rhythm for me. Eventually I'd get frustrated and move her so we could just fuck. Next 2 girlfriends after that, maybe they were just better at it, were able to get the job done but it still took some time to figure out what worked for me. Now... no problem at all. At this point in my life, oral is what gets brings me to the point of explosion quickest. Easier to hold back from cumming in a pussy or ass than in a mouth.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. But she uses a different technique when she wants a mouth full vs. a fuck to follow. When she's going for the cream pie dessert, she can suck a bowling ball through a straw!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only twice in the last thirty years. Since in my mid thirties its been rare for me to orgasm from a bj. On the last three years I've had two women & no men able to get me to ejaculation. Even in the 1980s it was increasingly rare.
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
I agree with the other guys. It feels good, but I don't often cum from a blow job. If I do, it's either because I'm super-horny, or it takes a long time to build to it (and the woman I'm with is extraordinarily persistent). That doesn't stop me from writing about it in stories, but in real life, it's more of a foreplay thing than a means to an end.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.