No preference (0 votes) 0%
Other (7 votes) 6%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bi
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bicuriousgirl20

Seems strange that you didn't put bi curious in your poll considering your name.
Lurker
0 likes
Heterosexual.
Lurker
0 likes
Tough question to be honest. Only been with women. Enjoy sex and am attracted to women. Yet theres a part of me that wants to touch another man. Stroke his cock. Play with his hard nipples. Run my hands along his body. Maybe even take his cock into my mouth if things went well. Definitely make him cum. And I would definitely like another man to touch me in those same ways. No desire for anal or kissing, just cock play and fondling. Not sure what that makes me.....
Lurker
0 likes
Straight
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like both men and women, Love a woman's pussy either fucking or licking and sucking, or a guys cock, licking play with or sucking.
Lurker
0 likes
Straight
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
straight
Lurker
0 likes
Straight
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by loveupskirt
Tough question to be honest. Only been with women. Enjoy sex and am attracted to women. Yet theres a part of me that wants to touch another man. Stroke his cock. Play with his hard nipples. Run my hands along his body. Maybe even take his cock into my mouth if things went well. Definitely make him cum. And I would definitely like another man to touch me in those same ways. No desire for anal or kissing, just cock play and fondling. Not sure what that makes me.....

You got me hard just reading your post.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am heterosexual, however, I do find hard cocks sexy and I like the idea of being sucked off and sucking off a guy and giving a receiving a handjob. I don't mind anus touching but no actual anal penetration.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jam_Wil_Mac
I am heterosexual, however, I do find hard cocks sexy and I like the idea of being sucked off and sucking off a guy and giving a receiving a handjob. I don't mind anus touching but no actual anal penetration.

OMFG Enough with tease! Now I won't sleep tonight.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like tranny's. Which is to say I'm bi and like dick. But am not attracted to the male form. Must be good looking convincing tranny.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Straight
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Bi -- like em both for sex -- women only for a relationship
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
definate Yes on Bi.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not ashamed to say without hesitation I am bisexual sex with women and men both hot
Lurker
0 likes
straight
Lurker
0 likes
straight
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No idea how to define it. Certainly not curious.
Mainly gay but not exclusively so. Any port in a storm, so to speak.
Fuck, that's blown my cover!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes