Curiosity

last reply
19 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Does it arouse a man when/if he knows a woman is having her period? Why/why not?
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on the guy. Personally, I don't find it arousing, but that's not to say I have never made love to a woman while she was on her period. We were both horny and got it on. Her period didn't play a part in how aroused I was.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No it's not arousing at all, not for me anyway. Some guys might like it.

This is a good movie for a bit of bloody cunnilingus ...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1984153/

An ex used to get really horny during that time of the month and persuade me to fuck her. I never liked it much.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Not particularly. I've had sex with women during her period and it was enjoyable, but truthfully it was messy enough that we didn't do it often.

I'd have to say that her period was a time better spent cuddling.
0 likes
I"ve had sex with a woman during her period but, as others have said, it was messy and not something that particularly gets me going. Hasn't happened in a long time.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope, it's too much of a mess and it's nasty!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not nasty or gross. Those of you with those answers are probably a little immature for Lush.
It's just a natural thing, it doesn't turn me on, though i'm usually pretty happy when the period comes, because i'm not a dad!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Provehito
It's not nasty or gross. Those of you with those answers are probably a little immature for Lush.
It's just a natural thing, it doesn't turn me on, though i'm usually pretty happy when the period comes, because i'm not a dad!

Meh... some guys just aren't particularly into sex during that week...some guys might be totally into it and some immature fruit cakes think it's gross and they'd rather go fuck some other piece of trim on the side, or jerk off.

As for myself...if she's cool with it, so am I... That's why god invented showers, dark colored towels and emotions capable of handling the full range of human situations.

Get the fuck over it - and... proceed.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Meh... some guys just aren't particularly into sex during that week...some guys might be totally into it and some immature fruit cakes think it's gross and they'd rather go fuck some other piece of trim on the side, or jerk off.

As for myself...if she's cool with it, so am I... That's why god invented showers, dark colored towels and emotions capable of handling the full range of human situations.

Get the fuck over it - and... proceed.

HEAR HEAR
Story Verifier
0 likes
I'm with wellmademale on this one. If she needs it I'm there. Get over it.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its natural, so why not. Gross? of course not. Can be a bit messy, but if you or she don't want that, then there's plenty else to do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a natural thing, so I don't think it's gross. But I'm not turned on by it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I certainly await what comes next after they are over
Lurker
0 likes
It's not a turn on for me, but it's certainly not a reason to not be intimate. If we are getting ready to exchange bodily fluids, then why would I begin drawing lines at which ones were acceptable or not?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
little arousing for teasing her!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've done it a couple of times. If we're both horny why not? Just treat her gently and see where it gets you.
Candyman
0 likes
Quote by CHL1988
Does it arouse a man when/if he knows a woman is having her period? Why/why not?

It doesn't arouse me, per se, but it doesn't turn me off either. Sometimes a woman is extremely sensitive and her erogenous zones (for lack of a better description) are at their peak to touch. When that happens, there is no better love making.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Lurker
0 likes
Always, every time, just before the end of her period, I get so horny. She thinks it may have to do with her body giving off hormones. I know many of time, we would fuck on her last night when she would spot more than flow.