Cocks...... shaved or not

last reply
21 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer to be clean shaven and like my partners clean shaven also. Your thoughts!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a bit of a split ticket here because to me a hairy, but not too hairy, cock looks tough, manly, and brutish to me and it turns me on to no end! But then again I hate pubes! All that hair gets in the way, and it irritates and frustrates the shit out of me when I give someone oral and I can't seem to get that one, sneaky little hair out of the back of my throat. So for me, pubes are a sweet pain in the ass. I used to wax my vagina completely, but now I'm doing the bare lips with a little fur on the mound look.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
They don't have to be completely shaven, but I appreciate a well-groomed cock.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I like em well groomed, not completely shaved nor all hairy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like my house tidy and I like my cocks tidy too. But I think hairless is gross and I don't particularly like it on women either. I am, after all, a woman and not a 12 year old girl.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I like clean shaven cocks.
Lurker
0 likes
Well trimmed at least and clean shaven preferred.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I keep mine well trimmed above and shaved undercarriage.
Lurker
0 likes
Neat and tidy. I don't mind some hair just keep it groomed and trimmed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Trimmed is good.. I am repulsed by shaved dicks.. Little boys are bald ...ewwwie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely need some manscaping down there. Fully hairy is a bit of a turn off these days. Easier to give good oral when there's less hair around. At least shaved or waxed balls and around the cock so your lips aren't sucking in hair,s and trim the bit above really short so the hairs aren't poking up my nose.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by LuvitAll
Definitely need some manscaping down there. Fully hairy is a bit of a turn off these days. Easier to give good oral when there's less hair around. At least shaved or waxed balls and around the cock so your lips aren't sucking in hair,s and trim the bit above really short so the hairs aren't poking up my nose.

I completely agree. Man-scaping is so hot - love it when a man takes care of himself, all of himself. And yes, makes oral so much more appealing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't want it to be hairless, but well groomed is perfect, trim it up a bit so I don't get hair up my nose when I'm down there or get poked in the eye.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
can I trust you with a razor?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you do me, I'll do you...
Lurker
0 likes
I REALLY LOVE a shaved cock
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like them neatly groomed but not completely bare.
Lurker
0 likes
I like them totally bald. I like to lick them all over and it's better when they are hairless.
Lurker
0 likes
I really don't have a preference, I love all of them lol, I believe that they each have their merits
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like my men with hair. Stomach, back, legs, the whole thing. Hairless makes me think of preteen boys... Not my cuppa tea. Keep it short, but not bald! So, hairy, please!
Rookie Scribe
1 like
i love a smooth hairless body, cock and all