space sex

last reply
23 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Engineer
0 likes
what's your take on making out in international space station with no gravity floating around in space??
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Logistically speaking, kissing doesnt cause a lot of problems unless you drool a lot when you kiss. Sex though is already being thought about in a neutral gravity situation in case long duration missions that last months or years at a time ever take place and the precautions that would need to be taken. Also, from a medical point of view I believe there is some research that would like to be done to see how the body functions under the condition of weightlessness
Lurker
0 likes
Every time I think I've heard every possible question someone could ask on a Lush Forum, someone comes along and proves me wrong........
Lurker
0 likes
I think I would prefer standard "gravity" sex. The weight of the bodies, the way they react under stress, weight and pressure, etc. I think the effort that gravity creates is part of what makes sex so good.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I'd be curious to see one of my cumshots being held mid-air in suspension. Actually the whole cumshot would be great ; since there would be no gravity, the cum would just leave my dick and 'fly around'.

Goddamnit, I want to have a bukkake in space, seriously. All that cum being held in suspension, and a girl being thrown back and forth into those big clouds of cum until she's all dirty.

I'm serious about this. Like, seriously.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
I'd be curious to see one of my cumshots being held mid-air in suspension. Actually the whole cumshot would be great ; since there would be no gravity, the cum would just leave my dick and 'fly around'.

Goddamnit, I want to have a bukkake in space, seriously. All that cum being held in suspension, and a girl being thrown back and forth into those big clouds of cum until she's all dirty.

I'm serious about this. Like, seriously.

Don't forget, SP, that you would be one of the people in the middle of all those big clouds of cum. Good luck with that
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Don't forget, SP, that you would be one of the people in the middle of all those big clouds of cum. Good luck with that

No worries, I would simply be the first to cum and watch the rest of the show from outside the shuttle.

Fuck, I just came in my suit... some cum is floating around in my helmet : "Houston, we have a problem".

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

No worries, I would simply be the first to cum and watch the rest of the show from outside the shuttle.

Fuck, I just came in my suit : "Houston, we have a problem".

Wouldn't it be better to have the party outside the shuttle, then watch from the safety of inside the shuttle?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Wouldn't it be better to have the party outside the shuttle, then watch from the safety of inside the shuttle?

*Alien Facepalm*

Not really, people would have to wear suits. The guys couldn't cum, and the girl wouldn't be naked.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

*Facepalm*

Not really, people would have to wear suits. The guys couldn't cum, and the girl wouldn't be naked.

I see your point, but you're still going to have it floating all over the place inside the shuttle. What if it gets into some of the technological instruments that keep the shuttle in space?
Lurker
0 likes
"Sex is very difficult in zero gravity, apparently, because you have no traction and you keep bumping against the walls," biologist Athena Andreadis of the University of Massachusetts Medical School told SPACE.com in 2011. "Think about it: you have no friction, you have no resistance.
NASA officials have stood by the claim that such cosmic hanky-panky between their astronauts has never taken place."
0 likes
Quote by SugarBaby2013
"Sex is very difficult in zero gravity, apparently, because you have no traction and you keep bumping against the walls," biologist Athena Andreadis of the University of Massachusetts Medical School told SPACE.com in 2011. "Think about it: you have no friction, you have no resistance.
NASA officials have stood by the claim that such cosmic hanky-panky between their astronauts has never taken place."

You would certainly to take precautions beyond the usual condom and a diaphragm. Like no hard thrusting, since that would send her and potentially both of you flying across the cabin. I'm picturing some kind of restraints. Actually, bondage might be the way to go in space. Tie one of the couple down and that one can hold the other in place.

OTOH, oral should work as usual and you might even have some interesting variations like sucking his cock as he floats over you...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I once heard (and don't remember where) that a problem men in space have is because of the lack of gravity blood tends to stay in the penis - causing an erection continually... I don't know if that's accurate but it does present some interesting ideas.
The Engineer
0 likes
I saw this post after a long time and never had i thought that there would be so many replies on here...SOme really interesting ideas.i must say.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was watching a documentary a few months back that talked about the problem. They have designed a love tunnel in anticipation of future space tourism. The couple crawl into the tunnel together. It is quite snug and stops them drifting apart in zero gravity.
Excellent idea. I want to try it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by alison90
I was watching a documentary a few months back that talked about the problem. They have designed a love tunnel in anticipation of future space tourism. The couple crawl into the tunnel together. It is quite snug and stops them drifting apart in zero gravity.

To infinity and beyond
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Lurker
0 likes
All girl space orgy
Lurker
0 likes
Is Barbarella going to be there?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by alison90

I think I saw that documentary. About the logistics of long term life in space, right?
The one I saw was basically about why humanity can't live in space (yet) because sex would lead to babies, and giving birth in zero gravity would be too messy, and babies bones and bodies won't grow correctly without proper gravity. They would be deformed and unable to learn how to walk properly, or something like that.

Space shuttles are built from scraps from other (old) shuttles, contracted by the lowest bidder. Some parts are about as thick as a piece of paper, and in an emergency are held together with duct tape when things go wrong. Bumping into the walls having sex? I would be too worried about getting sucked into the vacuum to enjoy it. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's difficult enough trying to clean up splooge, I can't imagine trying to do it in space!
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Make a tiny hole in the suit and you'd have immense suction though.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73

Make a tiny hole in the suit and you'd have immense suction though.

And I can imagine some moron trying it as a sexual thrill.
The Linebacker
0 likes
You could probably 69 without too much problem. Its the all-holes-filled MMMF that could get really tricky. And what about the Russians. You know we have those international space teams. I've heard they do some positions never seen in Western Europe or the Western Hemisphere and that are outlawed in Australia... hmmm... I think we should send a Canadian up with the Russians as an experiment. Canadians are too nice to say no.