Makes me shake my head...

last reply
27 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some of the topics posted on here. Really? You asked that on here just to have a whole collection of women you can now message out of the blue and be like, " You do that? Thats so cool! I love that too! Wanna private chat sometime? "

/face palm
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by ProfessorFox

/face palm

And here you are managing to outdo them. Congrats.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do what I can. Gratz on your 4,318th useless post Felix. You are my hero.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by ProfessorFox
I do what I can. Gratz on your 4,318th useless post Felix. You are my hero.

It's good to have heros.

Are you saying my 4,000 posts are lame? Then why are you posting here to begin with? Nothing lamer than being considered a retard even by the people you think are lame. Wait, my bad, you're a master... I should capitalize Retard.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a little sad, I was kinda hoping for a witty come back. Dont worry about the Master or master, Retard or retard thing though, I am not one of those kinds of Doms. Thanks for capitalizing it tho, also nice to see you show respect on here.

Ok, after felix gets in the last word here everyone else feel free to comment. =)
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by ProfessorFox
I am a little sad, I was kinda hoping for a witty come back. Dont worry about the Master or master, Retard or retard thing though, I am not one of those kinds of Doms. Thanks for capitalizing it tho, also nice to see you show respect on here.

Ok, after felix gets in the last word here everyone else feel free to comment. =)

Good to know Retard. Okay, I also await the onslaught of comments. LOL
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I know as a fact that I'm a fucktard... only I'm not sure if I'm a fucktard or a Fucktard.

Can anybody help?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not MAD that this apple I just ate wasn't pizza, I'm disappointed. Do you know how I feel about this thread, because I have no idea.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ProfessorFox
Some of the topics posted on here. Really? You asked that on here just to have a whole collection of women you can now message out of the blue and be like, " You do that? Thats so cool! I love that too! Wanna private chat sometime? "

/face palm

I always wanted to watch a fuckwit donkey run face first into a wall... I believe that dream has just been realised.

And Felix is cooler than you.

And I am sceptical about the calibre of your professorship.
Troublemaker
0 likes
I think I can top this: Do you have a water fetish?

Felix: Do I win?
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Jam_Wil_Mac

I always wanted to watch a fuckwit donkey run face first into a wall... I believe that dream has just been realised.

And Felix is cooler than you.

Classic!!!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Sheesh people...pipe it down.

Anyhoo, OP...I think what you're trying to ask is what do we think of the...I'll just say 'colorful' questions that are asked here. There are the trolls that constantly post whatever comes to mind...and they scarcely revisit their own threads. They still get responses, however. They are rarely taken seriously, so the responses are far from serious. Yes it can get annoying, but annoying like that drunk uncle at every family function...there's entertainment value.

I think the real problem is taking these questions too seriously to begin with. For the most part, I find more guys being offended by the dumb questions we get asked than we gals do. Probably because we're used to it and we just have our fun with it. The guys are bothered because these troll questions usually get more attention than their own questions....and they're like, "Hey! What about me and my serious inquiry?"

I've said this before, but all the questions have been asked. From boob size to masturbation to how we feel when we cum. These questions and their variations have been all but exhausted. Some of us are happy to answer these questions a million times over...but it's just not as fun as being asked would we fuck a cab driver if he asked.

Such is the culture of Lush.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Sheesh people...pipe it down.

Anyhoo, OP...I think what you're trying to ask is what do we think of the...I'll just say 'colorful' questions that are asked here. There are the trolls that constantly post whatever comes to mind...and they scarcely revisit their own threads. They still get responses, however. They are rarely taken seriously, so the responses are far from serious. Yes it can get annoying, but annoying like that drunk uncle at every family function...there's entertainment value.

I think the real problem is taking these questions too seriously to begin with. For the most part, I find more guys being offended by the dumb questions we get asked than we gals do. Probably because we're used to it and we just have our fun with it. The guys are bothered because these troll questions usually get more attention than their own questions....and they're like, "Hey! What about me and my serious inquiry?"

I've said this before, but all the questions have been asked. From boob size to masturbation to how we feel when we cum. These questions and their variations have been all but exhausted. Some of us are happy to answer these questions a million times over...but it's just not as fun as being asked would we fuck a cab driver if he asked.

Such is the culture of Lush.

Spot on! The guys really do get a circle jerk going with these threads, don't they?

As far as the OP, there really wasn't a question. Yes, I do shake my head, but not usually for the reasons you think.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Spot on! The guys really do get a circle jerk going with these threads, don't they?

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
can't stop watching Mazza's circle jerk... (btw, i would't fuck a cab driver if he asked, but i'd masturbate in the back seat while he watched, if he was hot... ). biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

That they do...which is another form of entertainment all on its own.

Not the actual circle jerk...but the overwhelming need they feel to incite said circle jerk...every time.

Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by sprite
can't stop watching Mazza's circle jerk... (btw, i would't fuck a cab driver if he asked, but i'd masturbate in the back seat while he watched, if he was hot... ). biggrin

Hypnotic, isn't it...

(BTW, you're a dirty girl, Miss Sprite!)
Lurker
0 likes
My face-palm was to others - the fact that questions are asked is the nature of humanity

I get questions all the time - 'Why do you wear that?', 'You got make-up on?', 'Aren't you a little old to play dress-up?'

The one's M'Lady gets are even worse at times.

Being asked the same questions time and again comes with the territory of being 'different'

In the case of Lush, we're writers of erotic/romantic stories - amateurs to be sure, but learning as we go.

Questions of the nature that the OP was talking about is to be expected in the environment we have here - and to berate someone because they wonder why is in itself, a face-palming experience
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by ProfessorFox
everyone else feel free to comment. =)

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by JasonM
My face-palm was to others - the fact that questions are asked is the nature of humanity

I get questions all the time - 'Why do you wear that?', 'You got make-up on?', 'Aren't you a little old to play dress-up?'

The one's M'Lady gets are even worse at times.

Being asked the same questions time and again comes with the territory of being 'different'

In the case of Lush, we're writers of erotic/romantic stories - amateurs to be sure, but learning as we go.

Questions of the nature that the OP was talking about is to be expected in the environment we have here - and to berate someone because they wonder why is in itself, a face-palming experience

I totally agree.

It's one thing to take the piss out of questions asked by an obvious troll...but people forget that there are things that people are genuinely curious about.

It makes me cringe when I see someone well-meaning being berated without being given an actual chance.

Well thought out or not, those questions that are totally out there add character to the forums...that alone is a reason to appreciate them.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Jam_Wil_Mac

He has a Masters.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

I totally agree.

It's one thing to take the piss out of questions asked by an obvious troll...but people forget that there are things that people are genuinely curious about.

It makes me cringe when I see someone well-meaning being berated without being given an actual chance.

Well thought out or not, those questions that are totally out there add character to the forums...that alone is a reason to appreciate them.

I agree completely with what I put in bold. I guess I have quite a 'thread-jacking' reputation here, but I always try to be respectful to people who ask seemingly genuine questions. Then again, some trolls ask 'seemingly genuine questions', people offer some of their time to answer respectfully, but then everybody realizes he was obviously a troll. That fucking annoys me (remember that little incident?).

Still, even when genuine questions are asked, sometimes they're so awkwardly formulated that people (myself included) often joke about it. Honestly, I feel kinda sad when one of the first few posters answers with an hilarious joke/comment, and then the rest of the people pay more attention to this joke than the original question (that poor little guy who asked about cougars). I try to observe if some legit answers have been provided before I start joking heavily, or I give a decent answer myself and make a joke at the same time. I'm not perfect though, not on these forums at least.

To be frank, when I make a joke or a brutal statement, 99% of the time I'm not angry or furious in any way. What I often find shocking is not really the fact that I stumble across a 'funny' question, but the fact that some people on this planet can be so incredibly stupid. This is just my 'polite' way to say "hey dude, your question was a little dumb, you know".

And those who constantly ask about panties, masturbation or favorite body parts... well that's just plain hilarious on its own.
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

I agree completely with what I put in bold. I guess I have quite a 'thread-jacking' reputation here, but I always try to be respectful to people who ask seemingly genuine questions. Then again, some trolls ask 'seemingly genuine questions', people offer some of their time to answer respectfully, but then everybody realizes he was obviously a troll. That fucking annoys me (remember that little incident?).

Still, even when genuine questions are asked, sometimes they're so awkwardly formulated that people (myself included) often joke about it. Honestly, I feel kinda sad when one of the first few posters answers with an hilarious joke/comment, and then the rest of the people pay more attention to this joke than the original question (that poor little guy who asked about cougars). I try to observe if some legit answers have been provided before I start joking heavily, or I give a decent answer myself and make a joke at the same time. I'm not perfect though, not on these forums at least.

To be frank, when I make a joke or a brutal statement, 99% of the time I'm not angry or furious in any way. What I often find shocking is not really the fact that I stumble across a 'funny' question, but the fact that some people on this planet can be so incredibly stupid. This is just my 'polite' way to say "hey dude, your question was a little dumb, you know".

And those who constantly ask about panties, masturbation or favorite body parts... well that's just plain hilarious on its own.

Is this why you continually post in "ask the gals"? Just curious.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Wow he knows how to manipulate a pic! Photoshoppers watch out

EDIT: The fact that you think I quote you all the time is interesting, when was the last time that happened? It's been some time hasn't it SP? How was my previous post pointless and immature? You even admitted that you have a reputation for threadjacking didn't you?

My question was genuine, sorry you interpreted it in a different way.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ProfessorFox

/face palm

Trust me, we don't have to reply to a thread to get a pervy message out of the blue.