Anal for Gay guys.

last reply
73 replies
12.7k views
2 watchers
20 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I don't know if this has been asked before, but i was wondering, guys, what does it feel like to have another guy inside you?

I've played with fingers and toys and things, but what is another man like?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
aint nothing going near my hole not even a girls finger
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by FilthyFantasies
aint nothing going near my hole not even a girls finger

Thats why I was asking the gay guys.
Lurker
0 likes
That's a good question one I have often thought of,

Like you I have tried fingers and toys and my wife has played with me as it also turns her on. But she has never worn a strap on and "given it to me"

I do have a gay friend who has always said that he would love a good go at my ass, but I would not cheat on my wife.

If you find out I would love to know.

Anal for guys is nothing to feel ashamed of or feared.
Active Ink Slinger
4 likes
I am not gay (i'm bi) and I love being fucked up the ass, there is something about being filled up and feeling hands on either hip as they mount up! lol... a word of advice though... take it slow gentle Lots of lube and start with fingers and toys...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dustydesert2
I am not gay (i'm bi) and I love being fucked up the ass, there is something about being filled up and feeling hands on either hip as they mount up! lol... a word of advice though... take it slow gentle Lots of lube and start with fingers and toys...

I've uh... ...'trained' myself. at lest being filled up, not so much as the movement.

I really want it, but, I'm still confused on my sexuality and such. Idk where to find a guy and I have (idk how to explain) issues with trusting people. So it would be hard for me to find someone wanting to do things.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ShyLittleWolf

I've uh... ...'trained' myself. at lest being filled up, not so much as the movement.

I really want it, but, I'm still confused on my sexuality and such. Idk where to find a guy and I have (idk how to explain) issues with trusting people. So it would be hard for me to find someone wanting to do things.

Sorry when I saw this I thought it was a female asking, it should be in the LGBT forum.
Anyway as our resident bottom is missing if you want to pm me I'll be happy to answer. Not many gay guys out on Lush.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Sorry when I saw this I thought it was a female asking, it should be in the LGBT forum.
Anyway as our resident bottom is missing if you want to pm me I'll be happy to answer. Not many gay guys out on Lush.

The what fourm?
Detention Seeker
1 like
A cock is a lot more flexible than a toy so often a lot more comfy than a toy.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I am a bottom, and I love to be fucked. It feel wonderful!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jaimiealain
I am a bottom, and I love to be fucked. It feel wonderful!!

welcome to Lush. Hope you have fun.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
if you've played with your ass already and like it then you'll LOVE the feeling of a real cock! you're prostate will feel amazing!!! {}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks guys, but I know it feels great. but how does it feel good? i'd like some description or comparison. if that ok?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anal sex feels fucking amazing. I can cum from just being rammed hard in the ass, orgasm lasts longer, feels better and is way more intense. An anal orgasm is much much more intense then cuming from just vaginal penetrative sex.
Lurker
0 likes
I feels absolutely great as long as he takes his time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife does me with her 8" strapon and I love it!! I feel so full with it all the way inside me.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
it's awesome and even better when he talks dirty to you, saying how much you like it, ect. and when he cums, it feels great too
Lurker
0 likes
it does feel real good hurts a little getting fucked the first time after that its nice
Lurker
1 like
I have had my ass filled by a cock and its great, the feeling of it moving in me and the full feeling is just pure pleasure,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sexylover4u
I have had my ass filled by a cock and its great, the feeling of it moving in me and the full feeling is just pure pleasure,

Nice to see you in the forum, hope you post more. Niice profile!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am bi and I have tried it twice and it no more for me. It did nothing for me and was painful. It doesn't stop friends asking if i will, but are rejected.
The guys in our group will do it very occasionally in a threeway MMF.
Of my female friends one is prepared to get into it with a guy in our group, but it rare for her to get pleasure from it.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
A hard, hot cock pushing in and out of my ass has caused me to have an orgasm. You have a huge number of nerves in your anus and this can be , should be, why are we still dancing around this issue? a terrific source of pleasure. Strip the ugly titles away from our sexuality and you will have sex without hesitation and the reward of intense pleasure. Go tell this to your local religion representative and watch the fireworks! Don't forget the lube!
Lurker
1 like
I love the sensation of having my ass filled. it took me a long time to have my ass cherry popped as i was usually the top. i fact would love to have my ass filled right now!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
The thought of being filled with a real cock just drives me wild! Can't wait!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bibikerluvs69
The thought of being filled with a real cock just drives me wild! Can't wait!!

With so many similar answers I must live in the wrong country.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by dpw

With so many similar answers I must live in the wrong country.

Well, yeah.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SixtyMinuteMan

Well, yeah.

Oh yes! Camp Pendleton here I cum!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With the right warm up, which for me is inserting a toy 5-10 minutes before showtime, it's blissful. Without the right warm up, the first five minutes can be a bit uncomfortable; usually not painful, but not as enjoyable as it can be and it takes some discipline on your partner's behalf to take it slow at first. With a proper warm up it doesn't take very long for me to accommodate even an above average penis. Depending on the position, it can feel like a prostate massage, enjoying the internal pressure that feeds into your cock and core or it can feel more submissive and all about the joy of surrendering and being fucked.

I suspect the same is true of some women with vaginal sex. Sometimes you want to linger on every sensation and sometimes you just want to be fucked hard.
Lurker
1 like
I just bottomed for the first time today. It hurt a little at first, but then it just felt amazing!