Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Which personality do you prefer? In erotic stories and real life.

last reply
9 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The majority of women like their men nice and confident. I'm on the opposite side, I like my guys quietly confident; shy at first but without being awkward around me.

What about you men? Do you prefer your women to be the shy 'girl next door' type or the confident dominatrix? What female personality do you prefer in erotic stories?

-Christy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In erotic stories, I like to read about all sorts of people and social/romantic/sexual dynamics.

In real life, I like strong women who can show vulnerability, but have a spine and a great sense of humour.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in real life i like women to be confident in who they are as women, but not so confident that they don't need me. I like to be needed.
i suppose i like to read about the same type of women
Head Penguin
0 likes
In real life:

Men - clean, looks and body like David Beckham. Have to know their place

Girls - Loving, caring, clean pussys, good sense of humour, adventurous but submissive

In stories:

Men - Masculine but sensitive, big cock

Girls - Sweet and pretty. Enjoy being humiliated. or else, dominant but sensitive and tactile. Overwhelmingly sexy.

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
to be honest here i love my girl to be shy in public and around me just as long as she has a slight naughty side with it smile i find the shyness to be extremely sexy and a big turn on
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
In real life I respond most to kind, thoughtful women who are self-assured, cheeky, and have a good sense of humour.

In erotica...? The filthiest, fire-breathing cum sluts you can possibly think up from the darkest, most depraved recesses of your mind.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
It's a tall order but I like a woman who is confident, capable, strong and yet submissive...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Bad_4You
It's a tall order but I like a woman who is confident, capable, strong and yet submissive...

sorry, i'm already taken.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Real life...feminine, pretty....fantasy--total slut!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Provehito
in real life i like women to be confident in who they are as women, but not so confident that they don't need me. I like to be needed.
i suppose i like to read about the same type of women

Good point, especially concerning a long-term relationship. I find it extremely enjoyable to be needed by a woman that's otherwise very independant, autonomous and assertive. I love pleasing women (sexually or else), and I like it when what I'm offering is appreciated and cherished. It makes me feel competent, and special to her. This is very important for me in a relationship. Otherwise I feel more or less like a random object to her.

To answer the original question more specifically :

Real life : sexy, feminine, adventurous, nasty, thoughtful, creative, empathic, fun, confident, independant, positive

Fantasy : sexy, feminine, adventurous, nasty, enjoys lollipops