0 watchers
0 likes

Do voyeuristic or exhibitionist activities turn on

6 votes remaining
Oh yeah (7 votes) 117%
Not in the least (4 votes) 67%
Lurker
0 likes
I posted in another forum but I am taking a human sexuality clad at collage an we are discussing voyour and exhibitionism. My term paper contains elements of each of these and I believe it would be beneficial to include a poll for how often this occurs. Feel free to comment but don't forget to take the poll.
Thanks allsmile
Lurker
0 likes
you're including a poll to see how often this occurs? the only choices are 'oh yeah' and 'not in the least', just how is that going to tell you how 'what' occurs? It's not making sense sorry.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by trinket
you're including a poll to see how often this occurs? the only choices are 'oh yeah' and 'not in the least', just how is that going to tell you how 'what' occurs? It's not making sense sorry.

quit being difficult or i'll take away your mashmalllow rations.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
And also, if you include this in a research paper, are you gonna include a section that says a bunch of women on a sex site said 'Oh yeah' when asked if voyeurism and exhibitionism turned them on? That's not representative of the general population...and your sample group has to be as close to the general female population as possible. Being on a sex driven site, of course you're gonna get more 'Oh yeah' type responses. It'll screw up your research numbers.

What exactly is this paper about? What are the main points? Do you have a hypothesis? Research papers have hypotheses. What's the end goal?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

quit being difficult or i'll take away your mashmalllow rations.

I don't care... I've got a secret stash....