Married men and women

last reply
15 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would you have an affair with a married man or woman?
I'm asking here because we're thought of as more promiscuous (true or not) and it concerns a hidden sexuality of the married person.
It also raises questions of monogamy, after all you'll be sharing them with their spouses.
Lurker
1 like
A handful of Lushies don't agree with me and yes we are more promiscuous here but IRL I believe there are boundaries and limitations. Extra-marital affairs, or being the 'other woman', is a definitive and resounding NO. The only justification being that the affair would be a cure of the afflicted's cancer...and that ain't happening so I can't imagine another scenario to justify such a thing.

Go ahead Lushies...pile on...lol.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I'm with Kristind; yes, we can be promiscuous, but I believe in faithfulness. It's just better that way, for me at least. Once spoken for, I tend to stay that way and do all my exploring and gratifying with the one special one.
Lurker
0 likes
I had an affair in real life over 30 years ago when my children were still at primary (elementary school), and it caused my wife greta pain and nearly destroyed our marriage. The problem was not just the sex, but that I fell in love with the woman involved, and was quite prepared to risk everything. My wife and I are still together, and I would not consider another affair. The fun I have on Lush is completely different, the flirting and titillation, the exploration of sexual feelings with others, and the sharing of explicit pictures merely helps to enrich my real life sexual relationship with my wife. Many in polite society would not, of corse, approve, but sadly much of the Anglo Saxon world is torn between deep disapproval of all things sexual and an unhealthy prurience about the sex lives of others, particularly celebrities. That is what sells the tabloid newspapers, and whilst readers of such trip are expressing their disapproval of what they are reading, they are also titillated by it. It is not honest, whereas a community such as Lush is one where people can feel relaxed and fulfilled in a safe environment.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Not while my wife is still aware enough to know who I am.

After that if she and her husband agree I'd love to. I've always been interested but never tried to peruse it because I have a very strong belief in commitment.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
Finding out your spouse has gone behind your back is a hurt I wish on no one. (Except maby the guy my wife was with.)
Lurker
1 like
Quote by lacr0236
Finding out your spouse has gone behind your back is a hurt I wish on no one. (Except maby the guy my wife was with.)

Having been cheated on, it is very painful. Don't. You may lose more than you think.
Lurker
0 likes
No never under any circumstance. Having been cheated on that's a pain I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.
Lurker
0 likes
I would have to agree with most people - I would not knowing be with a married man or woman.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When married to my first wife I had numerous long term affairs. While exciting, they were only somewhat sexually satsifying and were really all about trying to prove something to myself looking for some perosnal validation of some sort. It did end my marraige and hurt my wife terribly. No more affairs!

Married again for the last 25 years, there have been a few one-nighters -- were all about sex only -- and were never part of my "real" life. Here the sex was all about satisfying selfish needs for something I wasn't experiencing at home; not for personal validation. I just wanted to try something different that my wife couldn't or wouldn't participate in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just sucking someone's dick is not a relationship.
my wife said i could.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would profess it is cheating when a bi married man steps out of the marriage.
But in most cases there is no emotion involved, it is two men or more who was to have sex, that is all.
For me it was like sports, a pick up game of one on one basket ball, so to speak.
Most of the married guys are not wanting to not have sex with their wives, they may not be getting much.
It is cheating, but unlike what for me is the emotional cheaters who end up breaking up a marriage.

What would most wives prefer as a choice, her husband playing around likes sports with the husband or
screwing the wife on romantic meet ups?

Quote by dpw
Would you have an affair with a married man or woman?
I'm asking here because we're thought of as more promiscuous (true or not) and it concerns a hidden sexuality of the married person.
It also raises questions of monogamy, after all you'll be sharing them with their spouses.
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I would have an affair with a married man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Did several times in my mispent youth. When I turned legal drinking age my USMC comrades taught me how the bars in San Diego were full of horny married women whos husbands were off on West Pac cruises. I only partook of that for a couple months & moved on to better things. Contemplated it a couple times since, but never followed through, and turned down many more offers. Currently have a intense & very open 'friendship' with a woman who is estranged from her husband. But, neither of us is willing to step completely over this line.

Of course I'm not counting swinger swaps & threesomes. Its not cheating if the spouse watches, participates, swaps, asks for videos, ect...
Lurker
0 likes
my wife and I are both very bi,so the question of affairs is mute with us. WE party together and a apart often
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Is this question about affairs or sleeping with ? I've slept with a few married women and had one affair, I also know a few married women who don't think sleeping with another woman is actually being unfaithful.