Help Picking up older women?

last reply
28 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any help on how to pick up older women on a night out or during lush?
Message or sent friend request if you wanna chat or share pics ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Keep your back straight, bend at the knees, and lift with your legs.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
It's generally the same as picking up any other woman, I would assume...perhaps in different settings.

Just find out her interests and go from there.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

Legend !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
It's generally the same as picking up any other woman, I would assume...perhaps in different settings.

Just find out her interests and go from there.

I've found if your a younger guy they'd blank off completely and not take you seriously
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Hunter_MTs

Can I ask why you specifically want to pick up an older woman? Perhaps it's your motivation/motives that are scaring them off...

What is your usual approach and what are you after from them? A relationship? Someone to talk to? Someone to mother you? Hot sex??

Give us some more information and we'll see if we can help you smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not the picking up you have to worry about. It's the putting them back down. Do it gently or you'll break her hip.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
It's not the picking up you have to worry about. It's the putting them back down. Do it gently or you'll break her hip.

Would have been nice if you had taken your own advice. Even nicer if you had come for a visit while I was recovering !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The most important thing is to treat her with respect. Keep eye contact whilst talking, don't breast watch!
A woman appreciates courtesies, holding a door, pulling out a chair for her to sit, small and seemingly insignificant gestures but she will notice.
Make sure you're smartly dressed, she won't want to look like she's with a teenager. You don't have to be formal, smart casual is fine but preferably wear nice shoes not trainers.
Be self confident but not cocky, there's a fine line. Listen to what she has to say, even if you disagree with her don't interrupt, wait until she finishes then give your opinion. Don't agree for just the sake of it, she doesn't want a flunky with no thoughts of their own. Show interest in the woman as a person, don't make it seem as though you just want to get her into bed.
Good luck!
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Hunter_MTs

I'm not into younger men at all (more than 10 years younger creeps me out), but I'm not sure how much younger you are.

On Lush, I would suggest reading a woman's bio before you send her a message and see what you might have in common with her. Talk about those things. If she's an author, read her stories and comment. Why are you interested in the woman, just because she's older, because I can't imagine that getting too far. Cyber gets old quick if you have nothing else to talk about. If you do manage to start a conversation, lay off the txt speak. She also really doesn't want to know how horny you are and that you started the conversation because you are horny. You also might to wrap up all those lovely cock pics on your page and put those in a private album for review by close friends.

In public, be polite, interesting, and interested. Also, it really helps if you don't have a table full of beer-swilling friends in the corner of the room egging you on as you go in for the kill.

As a cranky old lady who missed her nap and who isn't big on sugar coating things, these are my suggestions! Good luck!
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Bribe them with chocolate. I hear it works.

Sometimes.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A big one to remember is to never be boastful or brag. I was never interested in a mans bank balance , his car, or his villa in the south of France and I find as I've gotten older I have zero tolerance for listening to that sort of big noting now.
Many, not all, younger men seem to spend an inordinate amount of time talking about how great they are, how they crushed some poor shmuck at work or their sporting prowess on and off the field.
Read. Have knowledge of the world around you. Have well thought out opinions but listen to others. Nothing worse than listening to someone who knows everything and isn't afraid to tell you about just how right they are.
Don't heap false praise, trust me when I say we have heard it all before and didn't believe it the first time, so we are certainly not going to believe it now. Simple, honest compliments are much more appreciated.

Is short, be yourself, we've had plenty of experience weeding out the undesirable and have learnt to spot the tossers a mile away
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

I'm not into younger men at all (more than 10 years younger creeps me out), but I'm not sure how much younger you are.

On Lush, I would suggest reading a woman's bio before you send her a message and see what you might have in common with her. Talk about those things. If she's an author, read her stories and comment. Why are you interested in the woman, just because she's older, because I can't imagine that getting too far. Cyber gets old quick if you have nothing else to talk about. If you do manage to start a conversation, lay off the txt speak. She also really doesn't want to know how horny you are and that you started the conversation because you are horny. You also might to wrap up all those lovely cock pics on your page and put those in a private album for review by close friends.

In public, be polite, interesting, and interested. Also, it really helps if you don't have a table full of beer-swilling friends in the corner of the room egging you on as you go in for the kill.

As a cranky old lady who missed her nap and who isn't big on sugar coating things, these are my suggestions! Good luck!

As an older man, who when younger spent a number of enjoyable evenings with older ladies, I have to re-iterate CG's suggestions.

Be polite, honest and above all interested in her as a person, not just someone to take to bed.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
. Too funny!
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Classified
0 likes

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

........Way to funny

Basically just be yourself
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Carl_H

........Way to funny

Not another bloody red! Where do you all come from?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Carl_H

........Way to funny

Bluenose double post.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Not another bloody red! Where do you all come from?

Hahaha dont be so bitter
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
that's horrible

I know. Just baiting, and what a catch!

Walt Disney
0 likes
well maybe drop the "older" word

lmao

how about well seasoned..no no...that's not good...i do love a prime rib though i am NOT one

luxury goods...no Louis Vutton called wants it's name back

mature...no no..sounds like a grandma

milf..no...sounds like a beverage kids drink....

i got it

call me divine

a divine woman....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
well maybe drop the "older" word

lmao

how about well seasoned..no no...that's not good...i do love a prime rib though i am NOT one

luxury goods...no Louis Vutton called wants it's name back

mature...no no..sounds like a grandma

milf..no...sounds like a beverage kids drink....

i got it

call me divine
Love it my DIvine woman

a divine woman....

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Picking up older women is easier than picking up young women... It's because older woman are the ones doing the picking up. It's so obvious. If you can't tell then older women aren't interested in you or your personality and there isn't much you can do to change that really.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Picking up older women is easier than picking up young women... It's because older woman are the ones doing the picking up. It's so obvious. If you can't tell then older women aren't interested in you or your personality and there isn't much you can do to change that really.

This is quite accurate.

EDIT: This kind of a women behaviour is usually in situations with much younger guy.
And please guys, don't confuse being polite with flirting. Yea I know we are enigma, giggles
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why pick them up.......? Do you need to establish how heavy they are.........?
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by She

This is quite accurate.

Thank you.