Role Playing

last reply
20 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Alright boys, tell me, are you fans of role playing? If so what are your favorite role playing scenarios? I know teacher/student is quite popular! Dish it boys, what are you deepest, darkest, kinkiest, role playing fantasies?!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any form of blackmail usually works well for me, as I prefer to be victimized, forced to make a choice between an illicit relationship or public embarrassment. **oops! This violates Lush terms** for example, or nosy neighbor caught spying on the girl/woman next door. The age of the players in the scene also can make a huge difference

The great part of a good role play is that you never know where it's going to lead which makes it more fun and exciting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Role play has never done a lot for me. Let me see the real woman, no need for dressing her up - or down!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by OldGeezer
Role play has never done a lot for me. Let me see the real woman, no need for dressing her up - or down!

This in my humble opinion is akin to talking dirty. Some Brits just don't get it, maybe we're too reserved.
It's just "not quite right".
Story Verifier
0 likes
Not really my thing. I'm an actor and I can overlay my fantasies on reality. I know what's real but I "See" other things. My favorite is my wife with a black woman and me. Pretty much one of my favorites and my wife is almost always one of them. Maybe that's role playing without all the dress up.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ms Bikeboy and I have dabbled with role-playing a few times with spanking usually taking centre stage. She's been dressed in a sinfully wicked schoolgirl outfit and soon found herself chastised for her transgressions, draped over my knee, kicking and screaming (faux screaming) as her pert ass was brought to a warm glow courtesy of my firm hand. I'd have her count aloud each swat and if I took my time, and why wouldn't I, the sight of her pussy lips glistening would reveal that she was as into our game as I was. When the spanking was finished I'd toss her onto the bed on all fours, her rosy cheeks beckoning another few swats as I fucked my little tramp from behind.

Recently I discovered that turnabout is, apparently, fair play. With my wrists tied to the bedposts she rode me to several deep orgasms (for her) but when she wanted me to fill her with cum I held off, telling her I had nothing to give. She asked if I had been DIY'ing too much and when I replied in the affirmative she wasn't pleased. My wrists were then freed with me thinking she wanted it doggy style, a guaranteed "producer" for yours truly. I was wrong. With a stern voice she instructed me to roll over onto my stomach, explain why I had been so selfish, then count out each smack of her hand on my bare ass. When she felt I'd learned my lesson she told me, "I'm not done with you yet. Get on your back, NOW". Grabbing a handful of my hair she lowered her dripping wet pussy over my eagerly waiting mouth, her verbal tirade diminishing as I made up for my sins.

Don't knock it unless you've tried it, the resulting O's are fucking intense!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the headmaster/naughty school girl scenario, the policeman innocent victim and stranger sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmmm. This is an interesting one, what is role play ?I like to tell my wife what to wear and then have the pleasure of helping her out of it. Don't really play along with the role (sexy secretary, naughty school girl, french maid etc) - I'm not sure if you would expect ther maid to clean up or sexy secretary to start filing my bills, but dressing her up in sexy, alluring outfits acustomed to the usual roles within a role play works for me but not really the actual role play!!
Lurker
0 likes

not sure what label you put on it,but i like to dominate my girfriend,tie her up and blindfold her and "punish" her,spanking,light pain. dress up in a blackleather outfit with a crop,we have a good time with that. Not all the time,just once in awhile.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like realistic role play. I amp pen to most scenarios
Age play, neighbors, co workers, fam fun

Any takers?
Lurker
0 likes
taboo, incest, watersports, ffm, reluctance...I have a bunch of scenarios for all of them. The biggest turn on for me are women that in public seem prudish or ordinary that one would never dream would engage in my kinds of crazy sex acts. The case of the reluctant preachers wife for example. Who knew that mature woman that played the organ on Sundays had a secret desire to be a slut? Those are my role playing fantasies.
Lurker
0 likes
Love it..
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by BikeBoy
Ms Bikeboy and I have dabbled with role-playing a few times with spanking usually taking centre stage. She's been dressed in a sinfully wicked schoolgirl outfit and soon found herself chastised for her transgressions, draped over my knee, kicking and screaming (faux screaming) as her pert ass was brought to a warm glow courtesy of my firm hand. I'd have her count aloud each swat and if I took my time, and why wouldn't I, the sight of her pussy lips glistening would reveal that she was as into our game as I was. When the spanking was finished I'd toss her onto the bed on all fours, her rosy cheeks beckoning another few swats as I fucked my little tramp from behind.

Recently I discovered that turnabout is, apparently, fair play. With my wrists tied to the bedposts she rode me to several deep orgasms (for her) but when she wanted me to fill her with cum I held off, telling her I had nothing to give. She asked if I had been DIY'ing too much and when I replied in the affirmative she wasn't pleased. My wrists were then freed with me thinking she wanted it doggy style, a guaranteed "producer" for yours truly. I was wrong. With a stern voice she instructed me to roll over onto my stomach, explain why I had been so selfish, then count out each smack of her hand on my bare ass. When she felt I'd learned my lesson she told me, "I'm not done with you yet. Get on your back, NOW". Grabbing a handful of my hair she lowered her dripping wet pussy over my eagerly waiting mouth, her verbal tirade diminishing as I made up for my sins.

Don't knock it unless you've tried it, the resulting O's are fucking intense!

I enjoy reading this guy, seriously.

Me personally?

I told it already and will tell it again : I enjoy playing the Lord of the Rings. I pretend I'm Dildo the hobbit and call my cock ring 'my precioouuusss'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

This in my humble opinion is akin to talking dirty. Some Brits just don't get it, maybe we're too reserved.
It's just "not quite right".

I have no problem with talking dirty, and don't get me wrong, I'm happy to go with it if she wants to. I love dressing up for an occasion, whether it is black tie for a dinner, or cape and mask for a ball. Just that the role play doesn't turn me on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like dirty talking and I get off on watching or thinking about various scenarios, but not acting them out. I worked as an actor and any performing is difficult for me to find sexy because I think about my role and performance too much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jam_Wil_Mac
I like dirty talking and I get off on watching or thinking about various scenarios, but not acting them out. I worked as an actor and any performing is difficult for me to find sexy because I think about my role and performance too much.

I thought everyone thinks about their performance! Lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, but I think about performing "the naughty plumber" in the same way I think about performing Mark Anthony or Richard III. I just take the role too seriously and don't relax and enjoy myself. I'm always thinking about the effect on the other person rather than living the moment and having fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure, this is a new one to me, but as soon as I get to try it out in RL I will let you know. So far, phone sex role playing has definitely had me cumming over and over again.
Lurker
0 likes
Not really our thing. Why have her dress like a maid or nurse and play a game when we could already be into it together?